Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

SAPO Internet poor service

SAPO Internet poor service

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SAPO Internet poor service

Hi. Do you know that every time you have to call Sapo about there lousy service ,they charge you 12cent's per min on you phone bill.
I was out of Portugal early this year on business ,went to check my mails, nothing,I called Sapo on my Mobile , New Password Required because there systems had crashed, Mobile call cost €27.00 - Sapo cost €4.85
talk about "rubbing salt in the wound"
I complained & never had a reply
Old Aug 7th 2010, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Redflag will become famous soon enoughRedflag will become famous soon enough

Please can Fergus or Joao send me a PM with the sapos director's email address, I've been try to sort out a change of address since Nov, they just cannot do it, filled the forms out 4 times, now they have take 80 euros out of the bank for no reason and they don't know why, I have spent over 150 euros on the phone to them, cut the adsl of 5 times........the list goes on.........sapo are a disgrace and I feel sorry for their poorly trained staff, lets hope the market opens up soon for the other internet providers and hopefully sapo will croak it
Old Aug 7th 2010, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Redflag
Please can Fergus or Joao send me a PM with the sapos director's email address, I've been try to sort out a change of address since Nov, they just cannot do it, filled the forms out 4 times, now they have take 80 euros out of the bank for no reason and they don't know why, I have spent over 150 euros on the phone to them, cut the adsl of 5 times........the list goes on.........sapo are a disgrace and I feel sorry for their poorly trained staff, lets hope the market opens up soon for the other internet providers and hopefully sapo will croak it
Sent you a pm

Joao
Old Aug 8th 2010, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Could someone not just post the URL of the page with the info? If it's on the internet somewhere then its not supposed to be top secret is it ?

Failing that would you send me the PM too please
Old Aug 8th 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrBife
Could someone not just post the URL of the page with the info? If it's on the internet somewhere then its not supposed to be top secret is it ?

Failing that would you send me the PM too please
Sent you a pm
Joao
Old Aug 8th 2010, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

fergus is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Joao helped me with the PT site. I then copied the corporate relationship contact and also the marketing contact with my emails to sapo. All emails I sent came back as rejected, but I kept sending them.
I did not rant at them, I just explain the situation and asked someone to try and help. Eventually they did telephone my english mobile (something the call centre staff say is not possible) and they arranged for an engineer to come to the house at my convenience). They eventually called and said they had replaced cable outside the house and did not need to come to the house.
Result!! 7 months of telling them the problem was not in the house and just 4 weeks after emailing the PT contacts as well as Sapo and the problem was fixed.
Best of luck.
Old Aug 8th 2010, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fergus
Hi All,

Joao helped me with the PT site. I then copied the corporate relationship contact and also the marketing contact with my emails to sapo. All emails I sent came back as rejected, but I kept sending them.
I did not rant at them, I just explain the situation and asked someone to try and help. Eventually they did telephone my english mobile (something the call centre staff say is not possible) and they arranged for an engineer to come to the house at my convenience). They eventually called and said they had replaced cable outside the house and did not need to come to the house.
Result!! 7 months of telling them the problem was not in the house and just 4 weeks after emailing the PT contacts as well as Sapo and the problem was fixed.
Best of luck.
Pleased that I was able to help in some way. You just have to keep on at them and work your way up the to the top man. Eventually you get a result!!
Joao
Old Feb 28th 2011, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

semiotically is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Joao,

could you PM me this info also.

I have this issue I have router connected to remote control so can turn on/off when needed.
Actually though I currently don't have internet or phone since it disconnected during storm ~1-2 weeks back. They did contact me though only after visiting Bluestore (not via their email help). The engineers scheduled then never arrived... On calling back was put on hold for 40 minutes so left call.

Not really wanting to have to make trip again to Bluestore (who won't release their phone number!).

It's kind of funny because normally companies to save money prefer emails before telephone calls before finally visits in person - just this is going in opposite direction!!

Anyways please do PM,

kind Regards,

Sem
Old Feb 28th 2011, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by semiotically
Hi Joao,

could you PM me this info also.

I have this issue I have router connected to remote control so can turn on/off when needed.
Actually though I currently don't have internet or phone since it disconnected during storm ~1-2 weeks back. They did contact me though only after visiting Bluestore (not via their email help). The engineers scheduled then never arrived... On calling back was put on hold for 40 minutes so left call.

Not really wanting to have to make trip again to Bluestore (who won't release their phone number!).

It's kind of funny because normally companies to save money prefer emails before telephone calls before finally visits in person - just this is going in opposite direction!!

Anyways please do PM,

kind Regards,

Sem
Can you tell me who Bluestore are please, are they part of SAPO?
Joao
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

SMENI is on a distinguished road

Bluestore are the PT shop, now do PT. SAPO and TMN. Thinking of getting all in one service as my SAPO internet has suddenly decided to keep disconnecting itself, have to reset Modem each morning - been told its the modem itself, not service - when they are over 12 months old they like to reset themselves! Not sure how right this is!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joao
Can you tell me who Bluestore are please, are they part of SAPO?
Joao

Sent you a pm
Joao
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mariboodebumbum is on a distinguished road

Just picked up this thread, I'm coming over this weekend to sort out a phone line to my house over there. My hubby needs a reliable broadband line for his work, he is considering using internet phones so he can have calls redirected from the UK- has anybody had any experience with these? Also which internet provider is the best, or at least better than the rest. Reliability is paramount or else I will forever be coming to Portugal on my own!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

bump
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

need 3 posts to view my PM
Old Mar 9th 2011, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sent you a pm
Joao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.