Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Ryanair Flights from Leeds Bradford

Ryanair Flights from Leeds Bradford

Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:34 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

miacat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ryanair Flights from Leeds Bradford

I am sure that last year Ryanair ran flights from LBA all through the winter to Faro. At the moment they stop early November and I don't seem to be able to find out if they plan to load them up last minute. I have yet to go on a Ryanair flight from Leeds that has not been full so I am surprised if they have decided to withdraw it. Does anyone have any info?
Old Sep 10th 2012, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

bejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nice
Default Re: Ryanair Flights from Leeds Bradford

Originally Posted by miacat
I am sure that last year Ryanair ran flights from LBA all through the winter to Faro. At the moment they stop early November and I don't seem to be able to find out if they plan to load them up last minute. I have yet to go on a Ryanair flight from Leeds that has not been full so I am surprised if they have decided to withdraw it. Does anyone have any info?
Although I don't use LBA, I seem to recall this topic arose last winter because Ryanair reduced or stopped the LBA schedule to Faro.

I'm sure there will be someone on the Forum who uses the airport will know the answer.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 7:57 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

Originally Posted by bejaboz
Although I don't use LBA, I seem to recall this topic arose last winter because Ryanair reduced or stopped the LBA schedule to Faro.

I'm sure there will be someone on the Forum who uses the airport will know the answer.
Thanks for your thoughts - no responses so far!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

debsi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Yes ryan air did fly from Leeds all last winter ,but not this year , I think we have lost the flights unless they prove me wrong and suddenly upload them, I think Jet2 also flew last winter but they also stop beg.Nov till April 2013 ,
Monarch are flying from Leeds starting end of March 2013 but not such good times and much more expensive, I have flown from Leeds about 7 times this year and only 1 flight was full, came out on 29th Aug flight wasn't full so I guess thats why they are stopping, just hoping that they will fly during summer. Flights also cut from East Midlands having to use EM for November flight, If I find any more info will post here can you do same.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 10:20 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

Originally Posted by debsi6
Hello,
Yes ryan air did fly from Leeds all last winter ,but not this year , I think we have lost the flights unless they prove me wrong and suddenly upload them, I think Jet2 also flew last winter but they also stop beg.Nov till April 2013 ,
Monarch are flying from Leeds starting end of March 2013 but not such good times and much more expensive, I have flown from Leeds about 7 times this year and only 1 flight was full, came out on 29th Aug flight wasn't full so I guess thats why they are stopping, just hoping that they will fly during summer. Flights also cut from East Midlands having to use EM for November flight, If I find any more info will post here can you do same.
Yes been keeping my eyes open. Manchester seems the best option for me but I feel so sad about it as it was so convenient from Leeds as I only live 20 mins away.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

somanyhands is an unknown quantity at this point

Are Monarch flying Faro to Leeda over winter? They're not quite as cheap as Ryanair but service is generally better (not difficult, I know!) and they are still much cheaper than the non-budget airlines

I know they have just introduced a Faro/East Midlands route which has much more winter choice of dates than the Ryanair, same route.

Worth checking out anyway
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

Use skyscanner and it will give you route suggestions for indirect flights .Not always expensive
Old Sep 12th 2012, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

I have just checked Skyscanner against Ryanair and the prices don't all match there is a difference with some flights going to Liverpool. So double check to get the best deals.

Peter
Old Sep 12th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

Skyscanner isn't always up to date if you look it will say checked so many hours ago but if you click on it gets you a live price. Not always perfect but has its uses. They also have a smartphone app
Old Oct 7th 2012, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

debsi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Ryan air are starting to fly from Leeds/Bradford from the end of March 2013, flights now available on web site, which means we will have 3 airlines in summer! sure there won't be enough demand , but hopefully one of them will fly next winter
Old Oct 7th 2012, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Could make prices competitive and you will be able to choose flight times
Old Oct 8th 2012, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Campanula
Could make prices competitive and you will be able to choose flight times
Still no flights from Leeds - I have been looking too. It looks like Manchester or Liverpool now. Adds an hour and a half to the journey.