Default Registering a Car and scooter

Has anyone ever done this?

Would like to know how much it costs?

The cars and scooters are all classics.

Thanks in advance.

Rui
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

masterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to all
Default Re: Registering a Car and scooter

Speaking of scooters , not wanting to hijack the thread but....I am looking for a lml dealer in the algarve , I fancy one of them now they are manufacturing again and using 4stroke and the price to import one from the uk is not much less than buying one here , but for the life of me cant find a dealer but i have seen them on the road.

Back to poster , theres a couple of active scooter groups in portugal maybe they can help....I had stop and talk to a guy with a minted 50s nut n bolt couple of weeks ago and he reckoned it cost about 2000 euros , and when i say minted I mean like new.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

bigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nicebigglesafloat is just really nice

If they are classics try ACP for information (Automobile Clube de Portugal)
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

RocksAndBikes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rui
Has anyone ever done this?

Would like to know how much it costs?

The cars and scooters are all classics.

Thanks in advance.

Rui
There are quite a lot of posts on thiese topics.. just click the search button...

I am nearly finished with the import of my BMW bike, the biggest delay is that being a 1995 model this predates the existing paper work that they use.. i.e. BMW do not issue certificates of conformity for vehicles this old.. (I imagine it will be the same with classics...)

This is not a stopping point but did cost me about 150 Euros and a three week delay... all said and done I started the process in November and hope to finish this week (or next... or next... or...)....

I used a company called CenapeServ - based out of Lisbon (I live in Porto so all done over email) they were based in the Algarve but move up to join the rest of the company in Lisbon recently... their contact is Miguel: [email protected]

They do cars and bikes....

Cars cost much more because of the import tax... not the companies costs.... I am sure someone on here will have done a classic though....

Hope this helps, Tony.