Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Reasonably priced Portuguese lessons?

Reasonably priced Portuguese lessons?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Reasonably priced Portuguese lessons?

Does anybody know of reasonably prices Portuguese lessons?

I'm from Oz (typically of mere convict descent, so I thought I qualified as a British Ex Pat; and could write something on here) .

I'm living near Lisbon and find the prices in private schools to be expensive. I bought a language book when I first arrived, but would like more education.
Any suggestions?

Obrigada!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:02 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Reasonably priced Portuguese lessons?

I thought in most areas,certainly here,you can get free lessons.
Our local camara provide free lessons????
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

My mother was telling me they have them in Lisbon too. Free lessons. Call the camara, and if no response, try britishcouncil or even some of the anglo embassies, they might know where.

Was asking because my in-laws might be moving over soon and can't speak the lingo either.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Thankyou for this information!

I will try the camara.

Again, thanks heaps,

Obrigada!

Vegemite.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, Im back.
We are going to ring the local camara here. Do you know which camara in Lisbon area offers this, and is this typical of camaras? Where is your camara if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks heaps, really appreciate it.

V.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I'll ask my family over there and get back to you
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou!