raining

Old May 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of
Default Re: raining

Originally Posted by anna58
I'm getting a bit silly now, half a jar of wine with lunch and I can't keep my mouth shut!

"I don't care what the weather man says - if the weatherman says it's raining...
Jeepers Creepers
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeepers Creepers.........dont know who sang it tho
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:11 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Kinell, it's now hissing down in Tavira.
Old May 24th 2008, 8:13 am

You wont believe this................its raining
Old May 24th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

I am sitting here in sunny Scotland reading this thread and every now and then, much to my shame, there escapes from me an involuntary "HE HE HE"
Old May 24th 2008, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by brodev
I am sitting here in sunny Scotland reading this thread and every now and then, much to my shame, there escapes from me an involuntary "HE HE HE"
Cant blame you for that,can we come and stay by any chance
Old May 24th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cleri
Jeepers Creepers.........dont know who sang it tho
Originally Louis Armstrong (late 30s)
Old May 24th 2008, 10:33 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Naah! Who wants porridge 3 times a day?
Old May 24th 2008, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Naah! Who wants porridge 3 times a day?
Yeah,but you get to wear your kilt
Old May 24th 2008, 10:54 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

You wont believe this................its raining
A little rain here, mainly cloudy and the sun threatens to come out sometimes.
Went for a drink with my Brazilian mate last night he hates it here but he married a local with a MIL joined at the hip. His answer to the blues was to go to Intermarche thursday and buy 20 cans of beer on special for 5 euros. He got home ay 2 o'clock and drank them all by 5, then got stuck into the wine and went to bed at 8.
Old May 24th 2008, 10:55 am
---------

Yeah,but you get to wear your kilt
Donald where's yer troozers?
Old May 24th 2008, 10:57 am

Cant fault him
We keep getting big downpours and then sun I have given up looking at the long range forecast,its too depressing
Just off to check my euromillions.........I live in hope.
Old May 24th 2008, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Donald where's yer troozers?
Old May 24th 2008, 11:03 am

Cant fault him
We keep getting big downpours and then sun I have given up looking at the long range forecast,its too depressing

Thats my move to Fiji on hold then.
Old May 24th 2008, 11:04 am
---------

Cant fault him

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...lts/results.do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.