raining

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: raining

Originally Posted by gedscottish
most "rainfull" year so far(in my 4 and a half years here) 24ºc here today at last the summer is here?! Was almost thinking of going back for a couple of weeks for the good weather in Scotland
I've been back here in Millport for 5 weeks now and the weather has been pure dead brilliant.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:25 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brodev
I've been back here in Millport for 5 weeks now and the weather has been pure dead brilliant.
definetly on the up now...warm mornings to wake to..lovely jubbly!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:57 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gazz
Its sunny hunny!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Does it not make it harder to go to work though? When you could pop to the beach, or the pool for a swim....god I can't wait!!

I remember when I lived there I actually got fed up of the heat as I worked in a kitchen so it was steaming and hardly ever got down to the beach, it is very easy to take it all for granted I'd give anything to be there for the summer this year!

G
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Magick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya G

the kitchen you mention - was it "the kitchen" at the hotel???
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:19 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Does it not make it harder to go to work though? When you could pop to the beach, or the pool for a swim....god I can't wait!!

I remember when I lived there I actually got fed up of the heat as I worked in a kitchen so it was steaming and hardly ever got down to the beach, it is very easy to take it all for granted I'd give anything to be there for the summer this year!

G
Work: the curse of the drinking classes.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Magick
Hiya G

the kitchen you mention - was it "the kitchen" at the hotel???
No, I worked at the Bull.

I know Nikki very well though and if you've been going to the B for 15 years you may remember Jorge who used to wait tables? I'm talking probably 13 years ago, he was a nutter...now married to my best mate.

Joao I think is the one with the mole on his cheek? there are lots of joaos but if it's him he's is now bald.

G
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:25 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene

G
i find it easier to get up and get going and i love those early morning swims ...invigorating
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:12 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I have it on good authority (ie the old gits in the village) that as from the 15th June,its gunna be hot hot hot ie............38 plus degrees
BRING IT ON
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
I have it on good authority (ie the old gits in the village) that as from the 15th June,its gunna be hot hot hot ie............38 plus degrees
BRING IT ON
Thats just not good enough........I want it at least 40!!!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:44 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

It's back!! With a vengeance.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:54 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
It's back!! With a vengeance.
cloudy and threatening rain!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:33 pm

cloudy and threatening rain!
Same here!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:34 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Same here!
no wait...warm and sunny now
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:29 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

showers,cloud,sun,hot,chilly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.