Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Psychiatrist in Lisbon Portugal

Psychiatrist in Lisbon Portugal

Old Apr 3rd 2023, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Downtown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Psychiatrist in Lisbon Portugal

Hi All, I'm looking for a Psychiatrist that speaks English in the Lisbon area. Do you know or have you heard of anybody that is good? They must be experienced in working with Depression and Anxiety in a 40 year old male. I enquired through the search box but had not luck hence posting this thread. Thank you.
Old Apr 3rd 2023, 1:31 pm
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychiatrist in Lisbon Portugal

Someone who might be able to help posts on here under the name of Midgo.

See this thread / post Mental Health
Old Apr 8th 2023, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Midgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychiatrist in Lisbon Portugal

Hi Downtown
Clinica Das Horas, near Saldanha
Clínica das Horas | CUIDAMOS AO SEU TEMPO

My wife is Teresa Sutherland
Teresa Sutherland | Clínica das Horas

She is Portuguese but her English is perfect (perhaps better than mine, but then I am from North Essex / Suffolk borders) good enough to lecture at Essex Uni a few years back, and she has lots of English speaking clients
She was (still is?) registered with the UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) & obviously is registered here in PT
She is a Psychologist, not a psychiatrist, but obviously they work as a team with the latter and she can set you up with a suitable psychiatrist.
Send her an email, she will be able to help you link with a colleague, or to find someone else.

Good luck - I can relate to the Male and Anxiety and Depression, but unfortunately not the 40's any more

And/or message me if you prefer

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 9th 2023 at 6:58 am. Reason: Send Midgo a PM for the e-mail address which has been removed due to spammers.