Reload this Page >

Problem with Long-Term Rentals in Algarve

Problem with Long-Term Rentals in Algarve

Old Sep 3rd 2017, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Seahorse7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Problem with Long-Term Rentals in Algarve

Hello Daniel
If you're still looking for an apt, I know of a 2 bed/2bath apt in Tavira. It will be available Nov 1st (but can be viewed before then.) 6mo minimum.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daniel,
I also know of a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms that is available. Look on www.longtermlettings.com for the condominium house at Alto do Perogil.
Old Jan 13th 2018, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Valgrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeniB
Hi Bellintre .Welcome to the forum. I think if you narrow down where you want to be. Tavira? maybe.? and then get in touch with agents there you might have more luck. Unfortunately you have chosen the worst time of year to be looking for a long term, let It is far more lucrative for owners to have holiday lets now. They pay less tax as well on them. Long term lets can be like looking for hen's teeth. It took us several weeks to find ours when we first arrived..
I am in the western Algarve so can't help much ,but I am sure others in that area will have more info.. Goof luck.
Hi I’m looking to move to western algarve and looking got long term lets, can you direct me on where to look ? Thanks in advance