Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Pool maintenance needed

Pool maintenance needed

Old Aug 19th 2013, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Engagement2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pool maintenance needed

I hope someone can help?! Disastrous news this morning our pool man is giving up his job! Eek. We live in UK and let family and friends stay there but desperately need pool maintenance person. Villa situated in Portela near Ameixial, about half hour from Sao bras. Would also need cleaner etc between lets. PLEASE can anyone help before I have a meltdown?? Thank you
Old Aug 19th 2013, 12:46 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool maintenance needed

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Thanks for posting in the Welcome Inn which is for introductions, as you've probably gathered.

I've no idea where you are in the world. If you'd like to give us a clue, I'll get your question shifted to the right country. I'm in Malaysia and suspect I won't be able to help you out
Old Aug 19th 2013, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Engagement2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi there and welcome to the forum

Thanks for posting in the Welcome Inn which is for introductions, as you've probably gathered.

I've no idea where you are in the world. If you'd like to give us a clue, I'll get your question shifted to the right country. I'm in Malaysia and suspect I won't be able to help you out
Thank you I have no idea how to do all this! We are based mostly in uk. We have a villa in the algarve in Portugal that we stay in for long periods and family and friends that use it. Appreciate your assistance
Old Aug 19th 2013, 4:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Engagement2
Thank you I have no idea how to do all this! We are based mostly in uk. We have a villa in the algarve in Portugal that we stay in for long periods and family and friends that use it. Appreciate your assistance
I'll move it to our Portugal forum