Picnic Table

Old Aug 14th 2021, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

aport is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Picnic Table

Does anyone know of a retailer who sells the resin type picnic tables you often see in the UK. The type with a centre rectangular table top and a fixed benches down both sides. Preferably within a delivery range from Messines. [ I did get a quote from a retailer (didn't say where) but the delivery cost was over €160]
Thank you
Old Aug 14th 2021, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice
Default Re: Picnic Table

I guess you have tried Leroy Merlin in Guia ad the various garden furniture places between say Lagoa and Boliqueime on the 125?
Old Aug 14th 2021, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for teh reply.

I'm in the UK and have not been back to Portugal (Covid) for a year and a half. I've visited various places in the past, but not seen any. Besides Leroy Merlin, I can't remember the other places I've looked.
Thanks
Old Aug 15th 2021, 8:00 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.aosom.pt/item/outsunny-p...RoCKlAQAvD_BwE

The 'OUTSUNNY PIQUENIQUE PORTA'TIL' would appear to be everything you desire.............and for 55Euros if you key in the discount code FERIAS21

If the link above does not work find aosom.pt and find it from there.

If you really want this item and you have an address at which it can be delivered now, I would not delay, as summer is coming to its end and they may well run out of stock.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the suggestion. What we 'need' is in the picture. It's got to be heavy as it will be on a hill where it is windy and I want to leave it out all the time.

Old Aug 15th 2021, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

Originally Posted by aport
Does anyone know of a retailer who sells the resin type picnic tables.
Those tables are made of wood, I thought you wanted resin as riv indicates. I would not have something delivered if I am not here.

Old Aug 15th 2021, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the input. Most of the new ones in parks and pubs in the UK are now (very hard) brown resin and not wood. They last a very long time with no maintenance, warping or cracks
etc. As we were coming across in a week, I was asking so perhaps we could get one, but it doesn't look like they are common in Portugal (yet).
Old Aug 15th 2021, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one from the Leroy merlin catalogue

https://www.leroymerlin.pt/pesquisa/Picnic

I have not seen them in recycled material. I wonder could it be that the material gets too hot to sit one?
Old Aug 15th 2021, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for finding that. I had not thought about what you say about them getting too hot for sitting.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.toscca.com/mesa-piquenique

When I was looking at bricomarche they showed a picnic table from Toscca whether they have them in stock - no idea. They seem to sell them in different sizes worth investigating perhaps.
Old Aug 16th 2021, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

I will check. Thank you for the information.
Old Aug 16th 2021, 6:26 pm
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

I find the toscca website utterly impossible to read - so many pop ups covering fifty percent or more of the pictures and info you actually want to read...........

Why do they do this ?
Old Aug 16th 2021, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

I sent them an email for specific information, but just got another link sent that was not really very helpful. I'm going to contact Manutan (https://www.manutan.pt/pt/map/mesa-d...-pinho-manutan) as theirs look stronger. The Leroy M ones didn't get good reviews.
Thanks for all the input over the last few days. I've given up with the resin ones and may get a wooden type.
Old Aug 17th 2021, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riv
I find the toscca website utterly impossible to read - so many pop ups covering fifty percent or more of the pictures and info you actually want to read...........

Why do they do this ?
Try using Brave as your browser. Pop-ups are blocked and the site is readable. Brave can be a disadvantage on a few sites however as they insist that you do not block their pop-ups.
Old Aug 17th 2021, 8:22 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the tip. I used to use Brave a bit. Forget why I stopped.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.