Reload this Page >

Passenger Locator form

Wikiposts

Passenger Locator form

Old Jun 7th 2021, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passenger Locator form

I hate having to rely on phones. I always print out my boarding cards. It's not the first time that people at the security gate get sent back to the airline desk or you have a family of 5 where each boarding card has to be retrieved from the phone. Give me paper any time.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardHenshall
The 14 days after is to allow for a change in contact address etc during the 14 days after arrival that you are at risk.
Ok thanks! need that info for in due course then!
Old Jun 7th 2021, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute

mike said that the portuguese guy was asking why they didnt have paper forms ,but got nowhere
Old Jun 7th 2021, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pistolpete2
Ok thanks! need that info for in due course then!you
Pistolpete2 I just had a look on the Easyjet website and this is what I found:

All vaccinated and non-vaccinated passengers must complete the electronic "Passenger Locator Card (PLCe)" and must present it upon boarding.

The link will take you to the DGS website to be completed online so no chance of a paper version. Pistolpete I hope you fly with a different airline which makes life easier for you.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NataHH
Pistolpete2 I just had a look on the Easyjet website and this is what I found:

All vaccinated and non-vaccinated passengers must complete the electronic "Passenger Locator Card (PLCe)" and must present it upon boarding.

The link will take you to the DGS website to be completed online so no chance of a paper version. Pistolpete I hope you fly with a different airline which makes life easier for you.
I have to say I'm confused here.

Visit Portugal is saying that the form can be prepared on the plane and handed in when arriving in Portugal. However, Easyjet are saying it has to be presented at boarding.

What I am trying to establish is that if you are completing in within the required four day timeframe presumably you get something once you have submitted it. The DGS Website calls it a CARD but what is it that you get other than something presentable on your phone. What if you don't carry a phone?

We are arriving in the UK early on a Sunday which happens to be the only day that Easyjet have a flight to Porto in June which allows enough time to connect with possible border delays. We could wait until the Monday and take a direct Easyjet flight to Madeira but I can't see any UK rules that allow it, unless I'm allowed 24 hours in an approved hotel with room service until departure time - rules so you can't leave the port of entry other than go to port of departure. This topic is being discussed elsewhere for Heathrow arrivals today. Penalties are severe if you get it wrong.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Jun 7th 2021 at 2:44 am.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok! Went on youtube and eventually found something in English. The answer is that as per usual you get a GR code and you could print it off for presentation to Easyjet.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

atlasthemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear of this dreadful situation.
We are talking about 2 different passenger locator forms
1 electronic, pre-boarding form to be used by the authorities to track and trace in your destination.
2 a paper form issued by the plane company to be filled out regaurding where you were actually sitting on the plane (this may be different from your boarding pass), to highlight the level of exposure you may have had from a passenger who develops covid .
Information correct of one month ago.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Pistolpete have you been on the easyjet website? There is other link which deal specifically with Madeira.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete have you been on the easyjet website? There is other link which deal specifically with Madeira.
Sorry! Deals with Madeira regarding what exactly? We are already registered with Madeirasafe regarding the need to provide PCR Tests or a Vaccination Certificate or having recovered from covid to get that QR code.

We were originally booked to connect thru to Madeira from LGW but BA cancelled our incoming flight on us so at great extra expense we have to route thru Porto. We don't return to the UK from Madeira, will be in France (via Transavia) after Portugal until late September.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

chislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly there does seem to be an assumption these days that everybody has a smartphone and can afford X amount of money each month for unrestricted internet.

Old Jun 7th 2021, 7:20 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chislenko
Sadly there does seem to be an assumption these days that everybody has a smartphone and can afford X amount of money each month for unrestricted internet.
Every airport I've been through had free wifi, including Manchester.

It appears in this case, what was on the online form didn't match what was in the database checked by the gate agent.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Santaanita
What happened to your friends? Did they lose money because of the mix up? Do you have to take out travel insurance for other people's incompetence?
It is not the first time that I arrived with a printed boarding card to find out easyjey has changed to a bigger or smaller plane and the seat numbers have changed.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute

Santaanita
What happened to your friends? Did they lose money because of the mix up? Do you have to take out travel insurance for other people's incompetence?
It is not the first time that I arrived with a printed boarding card to find out easyjey has changed to a bigger or smaller plane and the seat numbers have changed.
they were told the would get the tax back on the return flight only,they are now heading for the portsmouth ferry,the unfortunat thing is that onsunday portugal were still on the green list and now as we know its amber.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by atlasthemonk
Sorry to hear of this dreadful situation.

2 a paper form issued by the plane company to be filled out regaurding where you were actually sitting on the plane (this may be different from your boarding pass), to highlight the level of exposure you may have had from a passenger who develops covid .
Information correct of one month ago.
LOl....thats a laugh if it is the same as it was back in Sepetmber ,with half full plane, after takeoff everyone moved around the plane to different seats than their allocated seat.