Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Passenger Locator form

Passenger Locator form

Old Jun 6th 2021, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passenger Locator form

just had a call from friend who was denied boarding by easyjet todaybecause of this form his wifes form was accepted but his was denied,no reason was given they could not explain why,all the details on there forms were identical apart from christian name passport number and date of birth.they are so upset they could hardly speak on the phone.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passenger Locator form

Originally Posted by santaanita
just had a call from friend who was denied boarding by easyjet todaybecause of this form his wifes form was accepted but his was denied,no reason was given they could not explain why,all the details on there forms were identical apart from christian name passport number and date of birth.they are so upset they could hardly speak on the phone.
Oh dear, that's my worst nightmare come true. What are they going to do?
Old Jun 6th 2021, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bons
Oh dear, that's my worst nightmare come true. What are they going to do?
dont know yet they will phone me later
Old Jun 6th 2021, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if they should have had different day 2 test booking references?
Old Jun 6th 2021, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RichardHenshall
sorry richard i dont understand that,they are a married couple who did everything at tha same time i wouuld have thought.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RichardHenshall
is that not for returning to UK,If so no they have the same same test dates for returning
Old Jun 6th 2021, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I'd assumed that they'd been turned away in Portugal.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

no sorry manchester
Old Jun 6th 2021, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

What a pain.
I was curious to see how it'd work exiting and re-entering PT last week.
Flew out with TAP to Italy and got antigen swab at LIS before flight. Assume result was communicated to authorities as after this no official either end requested to see it.
Different story returning on Ryan yesterday. Got the required RT-PCR done on Thursday morning in Florence. Got result emailed 10 hours later. At check in luggage drop I was asked to show the PDF result. Same again at the gate. De-planeing in LIS some passengers were stopped immediately after leaving the plane to show their negative result again but they waved me through.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

What airports were they flying between, what are the couple's nationalities, and in which country are they calling their primary residence?

All of these can affect decisions, but Ryanair have to go by rules set by the destination country.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
What airports were they flying between, what are the couple's nationalities, and in which country are they calling their primary residence?

All of these can affect decisions, but Ryanair have to go by rules set by the destination country.
manchester to lisbon british resident in uk easy jet not ryan air and his wifes form was ok
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

manchester to lisbon british resident in uk easy jet not ryan air and his wifes form was ok
Were they both British nationals (passport holders) ?

Sorry, yeah Easy Jet.
Old Jun 6th 2021, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Were they both British nationals (passport holders) ?

Sorry, yeah Easy Jet.
yes
Old Jun 6th 2021, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

this couple bought a house in my village about 6 years ago as a hlday home and havve flown here every year prior to the pandemic, now have tried to come here,as i said before there passenger location forms are identical apart from the thiere christian names passport numbers and date of birth,hers was ok and his was COMPUTER SAYS NO
Old Jun 6th 2021, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

this couple bought a house in my village about 6 years ago as a hlday home and havve flown here every year prior to the pandemic, now have tried to come here,as i said before there passenger location forms are identical apart from the thiere christian names passport numbers and date of birth,hers was ok and his was COMPUTER SAYS NO
I guess there are 2 steps to follow-up.

1. Ask Easyjet for a document stating the reason for dened check-in.
2. Contact the relevant Portuguese department to see why only one was refused.

I'm assuming they have Portuguese residence cards issued prior to 31st December, which would allow them to continue to visit their holiday home in Portugal...And that they understand both the UK and Portugal rules for travel to there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.