Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Online Application to Land Registry- Pedido de Certidão Permanente

Online Application to Land Registry- Pedido de Certidão Permanente

Old Mar 24th 2024, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

maybelater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Application to Land Registry- Pedido de Certidão Permanente

Hi, I am trying to complete the online application form on the e-portugal site and have not been able to progress further than the second page. I do not know where to get the information to complete the section "Descricao em Ficha ou Informatizado" or " Descricao em Livro". Can anyone offer me some guidance please?
Old Mar 28th 2024, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Application to Land Registry- Pedido de Certidão Permanente

I did this a year or two ago; I can't remember enough detail to help you, but I do remember that the application was difficult to understand.
I had help from an educated Portuguese person so it went ok for me.

At the end, it says you will get an invoice and you have to pay a small fee. then they email you a document that has a check number on it. With that number, it can be verified by whoever needs it so.
Old Mar 28th 2024, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

maybelater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Online Application to Land Registry- Pedido de Certidão Permanente

Thank you for your reply, it has been a frustrating situation.