Reload this Page >

new or second hand cars

new or second hand cars

Old May 3rd 2007, 8:00 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new or second hand cars

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
firiend

I had a firiend once, but he could spell better than me!
Old May 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
My friend bought an eight bedroom house in Portimoa, most of his family live in the Lisboa area, last summer he had cousins, nieces, nephews and brothers coming out of the woodwork not to mention his mum, wife and kids. He said they needed a holiday to recover from all the clearing up after they left.
That's what we're like. It is an insult to a Portuguese person to tell them you'lll stay in a hotel nearby.
Old May 6th 2007, 11:14 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

That's what we're like. It is an insult to a Portuguese person to tell them you'lll stay in a hotel nearby.

His wife said that when they sell this house and down size they are not telling his family
Old May 6th 2007, 7:46 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

ok then, where do i book for two weeks b&b
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:01 am
Just Joined

John- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dollydimple62
Morning all...
Well, we are trying to sort out a car... and have found that many new cars are much more expensive than we first thought.. we are looking at the second hand market and have seen some... does anyone have any experience in (or have purchased) second hand motors?

Or anyone might happen to have one for sale I would like an automatic, (with cd player LOL)

Are there car lots/sales out there, if so what are they called and where are they please....

cheers you chaps and chapesses
Dolly
Hi there,
Hey i know that you want a automatic but No advertising policy on the forum, put it in classifieds forum, thanks jdr
Look forward to hearing from you even if it is to say no thanks!

thanks
Jean-Yves

Last edited by jdr; Oct 31st 2007 at 8:20 am.