Netflix

Old Sep 11th 2014, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all
Default Re: Netflix

Thanks P but it seems to be for Windows, Mac. Linux and Chrome OS and not Android. My TV is Android.
By the way, your computer time is wrong.
The Hola app works but Netflix server cannot respond. Tried UK and USA.

Last edited by Ukkram; Sep 11th 2014 at 12:07 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2014, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ukkram
Thanks P but it seems to be for Windows, Mac. Linux and Chrome OS and not Android. My TV is Android.
By the way, your computer time is wrong.
The Hola app works but Netflix server cannot respond. Tried UK and USA.
Hi UkKram

Try this it may help it seems there is an extension for Media Hint in Android.

Peter
Attached Thumbnails Netflix-media-hint1.jpg  
Old Sep 11th 2014, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

heading2PT is an unknown quantity at this point

They are for Chrome and Firefox, running on browsers in Windows environment. However, Google 'Chrome for Andriod' and you will see Chrome can be installed on Android devices. Not too sure about Andriod TV set top boxes b/coz I don't use one, I use Media Hint.