Reload this Page >

need long term rental in central Portugal

need long term rental in central Portugal

Old Aug 20th 2012, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

Linda and Brian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need long term rental in central Portugal

Hi everyone,

We are moving to Central Portugal in November and need to find a long term (years) house rental. Preferably 3 bedrooms (but 2 will do if the house is large enough) and in an area where there are lots of trees.

If you or someone you know has something available, please email me at: <snip>. I have an information sheet that I can send you about our requirements.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Linda

Last edited by Sue; Aug 20th 2012 at 3:24 pm. Reason: email address removed.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice
Default Re: need long term rental in central Portugal

Originally Posted by Linda and Brian
Hi everyone,

We are moving to Central Portugal in November and need to find a long term (years) house rental. Preferably 3 bedrooms (but 2 will do if the house is large enough) and in an area where there are lots of trees.

If you or someone you know has something available, please email me at: <snip>. I have an information sheet that I can send you about our requirements.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Linda
Hi Linda, you don`t say where in central Portugal you want to be but a friend of ours has a house to rent near Miranda do Corvo/Penela area which could meet your requirements.
PM me if you are able (5 posts reqd)...not a good idea to post your email on an open forum.
Regards.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Squidlydidly
Hi Linda, you don`t say where in central Portugal you want to be but a friend of ours has a house to rent near Miranda do Corvo/Penela area which could meet your requirements.
PM me if you are able (5 posts reqd)...not a good idea to post your email on an open forum.
Regards.
Dear Squidlydidly,

I guess you're right about putting my email address. Posting on a forum is something completely new to me.

We aren't too fussy about the area, but we want a home that is surrounded by greenery, lots of trees. No immediate neighbors. Very quiet and peaceful.

thanks!
Old Aug 20th 2012, 3:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Regards.
3 posts not 5
Old Aug 20th 2012, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue
3 posts not 5
Ooops sorry Sue.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Dear Squidlydidly,

I guess you're right about putting my email address. Posting on a forum is something completely new to me.

We aren't too fussy about the area, but we want a home that is surrounded by greenery, lots of trees. No immediate neighbors. Very quiet and peaceful.

thanks!
Hi Linda........the property is situated in a small hamlet in the Serra da Lousa mountains, surrounded by forrest and has four bedrooms.
If you want more info i can put you in touch with the owner who is currently in the UK.
Regards.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 4:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Linda,

I've no idea of the geography of Portugal but there are a few rental properties listed in our Classifieds. I've listed them below just in case any of them are what you are looking for:

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5862

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5784

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5868
Old Aug 20th 2012, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Linda........the property is situated in a small hamlet in the Serra da Lousa mountains, surrounded by forrest and has four bedrooms.
If you want more info i can put you in touch with the owner who is currently in the UK.
Regards.
Hi Linda
The property in question is listed <HERE>
Sorry admin if i have infringed any rules.........please delete if not appropriate.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

Hi Squidly,

I just saw this property today! Lovely gardens. But I'm looking for something a bit farther out of town. We really want peace and quiet. No barking dogs and no bombs!

Thanks and if you happen to know of anything like the above, please keep me in mind.

Linda
Old Aug 20th 2012, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Linda,

I've no idea of the geography of Portugal but there are a few rental properties listed in our Classifieds. I've listed them below just in case any of them are what you are looking for:

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5862

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5784

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...p?product=5868
Hi, Sue,

I'm looking for a home that's pretty much by itself and surrounded by green!! We don't want neighbors, barking dogs or bombs! Just peace and quiet. Looking in the central Portugal area.

Thanks for removing my email from the post.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Squidly,

I just saw this property today! Lovely gardens. But I'm looking for something a bit farther out of town. We really want peace and quiet. No barking dogs and no bombs!

Thanks and if you happen to know of anything like the above, please keep me in mind.

Linda
Hi Linda/Brian
Will keep an eye out for the type of property you want.
Good luck in your search and if you end up this way the wife and I would love to meet with you for a coffee and cake.
If i can be of any other assistance let me know.
Regards.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Alqui_Ana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linda,

My family owns the 3rd property listed by Sue.
It is located in a quiet place, far from the road and with no neighbours close.
If interested, please PM me or reply here to me.
Thank you!

Ana
Old Aug 21st 2012, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

nunes1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Linda

I strongly recommend you Cernache Bonjardim region in the center of Portugal this beautiful historic village is 1h 30 1h Lisbon and Coimbra if you want I can send you several pictures of this region, this village is inserted in the Pinhal Interior Sul where is the largest area of Maritime Pine Europe.

Usually some links for homes to rent in the area, please tell me what you think of the suggestion:

http://www.chavetejo.com/cernache51212.htm

http://www.chavetejo.com/cernache55012.htm

Last edited by nunes1991; Aug 21st 2012 at 9:07 pm.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

rosdenpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linda

I don't know why my previous posts have been deleted today ????

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Aug 23rd 2012 at 5:01 pm. Reason: No advertising on the forum
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 5:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosdenpt
Hi Linda

I don't know why my previous posts have been deleted today ????

Anyway
I am an ex pat looking to return to the UK for a year or so. SNIP
Because this is a no advertising forum, and doing so is against posting rules
Try the classified section

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.