moving to Portugal inSeptember

moving to Portugal inSeptember

Old Aug 11th 2012, 10:03 am
Just Joined

palomimimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile moving to Portugal inSeptember

Hello,
this is Paloma, I'm 26years old

I'm Spanish and I'm moving to Portugal in September for a year or maybe more. It depends on how it goes. The idea is learning Portuguese due to I'm from the nearest city in Spain and it will be great for my career (language teacher).

At the same time I'd like to keep improving my English. Besides, I just know a little Portuguese, so I don't want to get stuck since the beginning. I'd like to go to Portuguese classes during the day and working during the weekends or at some few days per week (3 or 4)

I've been two years abroad,in London and Oslo and I really like traveling and learning languages. The situation for getting a real job in Spain is getting harder and harder, so I'll keep going with the language learning until it gets better.

If someone is interested in working in different countries for learning just write me through the forum or email me: [email protected]

thanksssssssssss!!!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2012, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

steve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: moving to Portugal inSeptember

Hi Paloma
I'm Spanish and I'm moving to Portugal in September for a year or (not needed)maybe more. It depends on how it goes. The idea is (to learn)learning Portuguese (because) due to I'm from the (closest)nearest city in Spain and it will be great for my career (language teacher).

since (from) the beginning

and working during the weekends or at some few days per week (3 or 4)
(and work either at the weekends or for 3 or 4 days during the week).

I've been two years (I've lived for)

until it gets better (improves)

If someone is interested in working in different countries for learning
If you are interested in the topic 'living and working in foreign countries with the aim of improving your language skills')
just write me (write to me)
thanksssssssssss!!!!!! - thanks

ok , so i'm having a bad day - and i'm sure my Portuguese is much worse,
but i'm trying to help
Its nice to see someone 'having a go' and the very best of luck
Old Aug 15th 2012, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

palomimimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: moving to Portugal inSeptember

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! I was used to being helped by my English friends but now that I’m in Spain again I have to write on my own.
I’m sure your Portuguese is not bad and you are just being modest! But anyway, although I do not any I’ll find it easier than English people, of course! That’s the exchange learning situation that I’m looking for: helping with Latin construction and being helped with English structures and idioms.
I’ve been watching movies in Portuguese and I’m kind of sort of capable of understanding almost everything. But it does not happen when I find Portuguese people in the street that I get lost and I do not know how to answer back.
Anyway, I’m interested, how long have you been in Portugal? Are you still there? Are you interested in language exchange? (Although for now It’ll be just Spanish and I have some experience) otherwise, do you know anyone who is interested in sharing house in this situation?
Nice to meet you and thanks!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2012, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Hi Palomimimi, I think your best bet may be students studying in Lisbon?! Well, just a thought... perhaps try somewhere like here:

http://erasmusu.com/en/erasmus-lisbo...glish-3367?p=3

Or some other foreign students forum?! Good luck!
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Jay-Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola Paloma,

Dónde estás en Portugal? Me llamo Justin, soy inglés con 28 años de edad y sí hablo español (pero portugués no mucho) jajaja!

También soy nuevo en Portugal y busco amistades inglesas, españolas, portuguesas, de cualquier país.

Espero tus noticias.

Saludos,

Justin