Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Long Term rentals in albuferia

Wikiposts

Long Term rentals in albuferia

Old Sep 15th 2012, 8:56 pm
House sitting in Portugal

s5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nice
Default Re: Long Term rentals in albuferia

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Theres a classified section which is free to use, look at the top of the forum page
If I may, the classified section is a little cumbersome to use as the rental section is not organised into countries, just full of random listings.
I appreciate that it is totally free of charge, which in itself is laudable, but one might question it's usefulness.
I have been looking for an affordable 6 month rental for some time now and find the classified section frustrating to use.
Perhaps I'm using it in the wrong way.........and of course the above is all in my very humble opinion.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:14 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s5tuart
If I may, the classified section is a little cumbersome to use as the rental section is not organised into countries, just full of random listings.
I appreciate that it is totally free of charge, which in itself is laudable, but one might question it's usefulness.
I have been looking for an affordable 6 month rental for some time now and find the classified section frustrating to use.
Perhaps I'm using it in the wrong way.........and of course the above is all in my very humble opinion.
I accept what you say, but I'm just a humble mod here .... I dont run the site. Having said that, if adverts and soliciting were allowed in the forums I can tell you from experience it would be a disaster and many people would end up not using the forums because of their posts getting lost in it all
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:22 am
House sitting in Portugal

s5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nice

Absolutely. Please don't think I was questioning your "modding" and I hope I haven't caused any offence. You Mods all do an excellent job keeping it "real". I also appreciate that there can't be a free-for-all within these threads and was merely suggesting that the free classifieds could perhaps be slightly more user friendly.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 1:12 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s5tuart
Absolutely. Please don't think I was questioning your "modding" and I hope I haven't caused any offence. You Mods all do an excellent job keeping it "real". I also appreciate that there can't be a free-for-all within these threads and was merely suggesting that the free classifieds could perhaps be slightly more user friendly.
If it were down to me I would probably have one for each section, making it more manageable, i.e. one for europe