Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Lagos area - Nordic walking, yoga and dance classes

Lagos area - Nordic walking, yoga and dance classes

Old May 4th 2016, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

SaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really nice
Default Lagos area - Nordic walking, yoga and dance classes

Hello, we are moving out to the Lagos area next year and I want to get some exercise.

Are there any of the following classes/groups in the area:

Nordid Walking - if no established classes/groups - would anybody be interested in this type of exercise?
Yoga
Dance classes (ballroom, latin). We would be beginners.

Thanking you in advance.
Old May 8th 2016, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

lagosliving is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lagos area - Nordic walking, yoga and dance classes

I'm a resident of Lagos and believe me there's not much happening here. Plenty of yoga classes, and some courses (zumba, pilates) at the Centro Desportivo, Sports Centre next to the Pools. Haven't seen anything on dancing. My impression is that expat non-retired females all come here with a certificate of yoga instruction. There's presumably a walking group here, but it's only early May and they've already shut for summer. Good luck!