Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Just to let you know

Just to let you know

Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just to let you know

You should come in loud and clear Cleri now that you have been demodulated
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:27 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brodev
Oooo sounds like something out of a sci fi movie
Ps,I never felt a thing

Last edited by Cleri; Aug 19th 2008 at 12:42 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:57 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Now you no longer need to be moderate in all things.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:36 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

is that similar to disconbobulated? because i thought she was walking funny!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by gazz
is that similar to disconbobulated? because i thought she was walking funny!
Thats cos Im still thinking about that ice cream
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:41 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
i was shocked i can tell you ,still might catch on, i wonder if you can get a franchise?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:43 pm

i was shocked i can tell you ,still might catch on, i wonder if you can get a franchise?
I can see you now on Lagos beach,flogging em to the girlies could be a good sideline until the housing market picks up
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:47 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I can see you now on Lagos beach,flogging em to the girlies could be a good sideline until the housing market picks up
i was thinking of using a static sales position , incorparating a piece of cardboard with a cut out hole and a sign saying "must be consumed on the premises ", what do you think?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:48 pm

i was thinking of using a static sales position , incorparating a piece of cardboard with a cut out hole and a sign saying "must be consumed on the premises ", what do you think?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:03 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

if it was made by "carlsberg" , "it would probably be the best job in the world!"
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:05 pm

if it was made by "carlsberg" , "it would probably be the best job in the world!"
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

"Carlsberg Ice Cream" Dreams are made of this
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:12 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

"Carlsberg Ice Cream" Dreams are made of this
i think "boddingtons" do one
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:59 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I think some of the 'boys' might enjoy them too.

Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:37 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.