IMI

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

robcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default IMI

I see on the Portals de Finance website that the 2014 IMI section is now active but, as yet, there are no figures showing. Anyone know when we will have advance warning of the coming rates bills?
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 5:10 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMI

Anytime now, the first payment is due in April.
Old Feb 5th 2015, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Can anyone tell me if the tax can be paid before April and do you have to have the official bill? Reason is we moved house in the UK in 2013 and I arranged for our bills to come to our new address for 2014. My husband's bill came but mine went to our old address but I managed to get it as I had arranged for post to be redirected. That has now ended so I haven't a clue where the bill will go. We are coming over in early March and I plan to go into the financas to try and get them to understand I have also moved. It would be great if we could just pay it when we come over.
Old Feb 6th 2015, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

TonyJ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should get the address at the Finanças changed to your new address.The bills will then be sent to the address on their database. You should maintain the databse up to date.
If you like, send me a pm and I will forward you the appropriate forms to fill in and then forward to the tax office
Old Feb 6th 2015, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find this off interest

Pague menos IMI DECO

Translates OK
Old Feb 6th 2015, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

TonyJ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The trouble with the Deco simulator, it only checks some of the factors - there are 6 factors. Some of the factors are rather complicated, and if you simply follow the Deco instructions, you will not not necessarily get the right answers. Often times, the area factor bears no resemblance to the reality. The factor for location is not accurate enough as sometimes the the are misidentifications as to the location, sometimes the error is a factor of x3 .
Also if you just ask for a revaluation without having the other factors checked you may find that your bill will go up rather than down.

Last edited by TonyJ1; Feb 6th 2015 at 10:13 pm. Reason: Expanded comment
Old Feb 17th 2015, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

morro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond repute

Are the IMI bills out yet in Tavira.