Heating

Old Dec 26th 2012, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heating

For those of you that believe a vacuum pump is necessary please read the following instructions

http://www.orionair.co.uk/diy%20air%...g%20manual.htm
Old Dec 26th 2012, 7:52 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

the running costs principle we used to have in the UK are the same in Portugal, Spain or Italy - nothing has changed.

as to light bulbs, well just remember that 1 x 100w = 1/10kw = 1 unit of electricity every 10 hours.
10 x 100w = 1kw = 1 unit of electricity in an hour

if you have a 3kw radiator then you are using 3 units per hour.
if you have 5 x 3kw radiators then you are using 15 units per hour

a plain radiator will just do that - radiate, which usually means more time to heat a given space.
a fan heater will rotate/stir the air and increase the temperature much quickly. AC as a heater will therefore give greater benefit quicker than a plain radiator.

apologies to those who already know all this
but hope this helps
`
Old Dec 26th 2012, 10:59 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morgan1970

<< Very LARGE Snip what appears at the end to be an advert >>
No one should play around with pressure systems unless they have been fully trained and have the appropriately tested and certified equipment.

PRESSURE IS LETHAL.

Also, the venting - inadvertantly or intentionally - of such gases is illegal, especially if the system is full of R22 and similar gases which are seriously damaging to the ozone and atmosphere (and many household systems are full of the stuff as it was the most common and cheapest at the time)

IF IN DOUBT GET A FULLY TRAINED ENGINEER TO WORK ON PRESSURE SYSTEMS FOR YOU.

I am and never have been an AC engineer and I am not touting for any sort of business.

`

Last edited by Domino; Dec 26th 2012 at 11:07 pm. Reason: additional information
Old Dec 27th 2012, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

morgan1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Domino some people get a proper person or company to do the job
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

What connection do you have with Eurocooling ?
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

lennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nice

well asked Fred. When is he going to get stopped
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute

All i can say is don't encourage him.

Peter " Dreams can come true "
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

lennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nice

Yes, ignore is the best option
Old Dec 27th 2012, 6:16 am

at risk of enciting you even more.......
I didn't post to confirm anything for you.
I would hope that it was alot more than some who get a qualified person to do such things.

I believe the Trade Association refered to in your post would be appalled that you had the temerity to post such information on an open post where there are always those enthusiastic amateurs who will try anything the once, just to save a couple of €uro's

PRESSURE CAN KILL
IF IN DOUBT - ASK

`
Old Dec 27th 2012, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Peter I am not doing any thing wrong, I see on all your blogs your telling people how to do things I was just setting some info out that's all to help people I have no reason to advertise as I retired at 45 and Lennox I thought this is a forum to speak your own views.
I see everyone else does like Pete
Old Dec 28th 2012, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute

Peter I am not doing any thing wrong, I see on all your blogs your telling people how to do things see on all your blogs your telling people how to do things I was just setting some info out that's all to help people I have no reason to advertise as I retired at 45 and Lennox I thought this is a forum to speak your own views.
Hi Morgan

Quote " Peter I am not doing any thing wrong, " You pretend to be just a Forum member helping when a question needs your help. Your responces are just to get someone to PM you for help.

Quote " see on all your blogs your telling people how to do things " What you forget or can't see is that my Blog is My Story and how i am getting on in my new life here in Central Portugal. How you can say that i am telling people how to do things then only you can see that.

Quote " I was just setting some info out that's all to help people I have no reason to advertise as I retired at 45 and Lennox I thought this is a forum to speak your own views. " The reply that was removed was very technical and even i find it hard to find. Help people but be honest as to how you have the information you are talking about.

On another Forum there is a Guy called Simon Sharp everybody knows what he does and he is the expert in his field and it's not a problem.

Morgan just be honest and lets just move on.

Old Dec 28th 2012, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Peter I do want to move on just like Simon Sharp from Razi verde who has gone back to uk and I do use the experience I had on the houses I have built here in Portugal to help other people as I have learn the hard way
Old Jan 13th 2013, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Peter I am not doing any thing wrong, I see on all your blogs your telling people how to do things I was just setting some info out that's all to help people I have no reason to advertise as I retired at 45 and Lennox I thought this is a forum to speak your own views.
I am sure you will have a answer Morgan, but why do you have a ltd company if you retired at 45? You keep trying to convince this forum your intentions are good and you are retired and not surfing the forum for business
Old Jan 13th 2013, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

I don't have a problem with advice in fact from an expert it's even better. My problem is when it's advice from someone who claims not to be involved in a particular field.

All i can say is be honest and be respected for being honest and an knowledgeable person.

Old Jan 14th 2013, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Lennox I have a Lda not a ltd company which is for a children charity in Faro which helps the kids plus it nothing to do with you Lennox as the money we raise goes into the Lda company