GLS FARO

Old Sep 3rd 2019, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute
Default GLS FARO

Does anyone know if the Faro depot has moved again? According to the GLS website, the depot is in Conceição, just North of Faro. My delivery of Poppies for the Poppy Appeal has been sitting in the depot for 3 weeks. There has been no attempt to deliver them.
Old Sep 5th 2019, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GLS FARO

Originally Posted by BillBullock
Does anyone know if the Faro depot has moved again? According to the GLS website, the depot is in Conceição, just North of Faro. My delivery of Poppies for the Poppy Appeal has been sitting in the depot for 3 weeks. There has been no attempt to deliver them.
They are definitely at Conceicao . I called there last week for something that had been there for 4 weeks It was still there
Old Sep 5th 2019, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guesswork. I found it yesterday, just outside Conceição to the South. They presumably sit on deliveries until they run out of storage space. What they do then is anyone's guess. Some of our Amazon deliveries were sent back to the UK.
Old Sep 9th 2019, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BillBullock
Thanks guesswork. I found it yesterday, just outside Conceição to the South. They presumably sit on deliveries until they run out of storage space. What they do then is anyone's guess. Some of our Amazon deliveries were sent back to the UK.

They may decide to just send your parcel to some random supermarket drop off post .Bill.. as they did with the parcel sent to my YD in Luz.last Xmas.... They then told the sender ( when trying to trace it ) it had been signed for and collected by her..what a lie..
...We had to do the rounds of possible places it could have gone... starting with Luz Spa. They couldn't find it under their 'filing system' (there were at least 50 parcels languishing on their shelves) .. We then set off to Faro and the old address on the industrial estate ... place locked and barred, nothing on the office doors.to indicate where they had gone Luckily bumped into a chronopost driver who sent us off to the new address...up the steep dirt track..etc,, With difficulty and broken Portuguese we found out that the parcel had gone to Lagos !!? A spa grocery situated near Ponte de Piadade....Why ? anyones guess. The person who 'signed for it' was not the person whose name was on the registered package...That doesn't seem to bother GLS..We set off for said Spa only to find the parcel had been sent on again to Luz Spa... Back to square one two hours later...Oh! says woman in Luz Spa...It's here..filed under Lagos,,,,Umm ? Of course it is .....Blithering idiots... The company should be banned
Old Sep 10th 2019, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

I have posted this before & it may be off help .
Speak to your local Shop or Café ,explain the situation i.e. GLS & ask them if they will accept delivers on your behalf
I set this up last year & never had a problem at all since then.