Reload this Page >

Getting settled in a House??

Getting settled in a House??

Old Mar 3rd 2017, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

neupit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting settled in a House??

Hello again everyone!!

Well the day of moving is going to be upon us very soon, we arrive on 6th April. So excited to finally be moving in.

I have been thinking about what that entails and just wanted a bit of advice. I have to get the electricity and water in our name. It's just like anywhere, right?? Go to the company's and sign up?? Go to Repsol and arrange for a gas bomb to be delivered, find an Internet provider. Nothing weird or wonderful that I should know about is there??

We are close to Caldas da Rainha.

Thanks so much!!
Old Mar 3rd 2017, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

rollermum83 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Getting settled in a House??

Hi just remember to take your fiscal no and some id. Hope you enjoy your new life in Portugal 😎😎
Old Mar 4th 2017, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Knoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting settled in a House??

[QUOTE=. Nothing weird or wonderful that I should know about is there??
![/QUOTE]

My advice is take a good book. It took over an hour to "create a contract" for my water supply.

Edp were spot on though, English talking member of staff et al

Remember to take bank details so they can set up payments.