Fuzeta reviews?

Old Nov 14th 2013, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

ant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fuzeta reviews?

Hi, I am looking to purchase in Fuzeta, I've not had a huge experience of the East Algarve, but we really want a proper "sea view". From what I can see there are 3 developments that meet our criteria; Formosa Village, Fuzeta Ria and Del Mar. Has anyone got any experiences with these - good or bad? Also A lot of people are saying not to use a solicitor recommended by the agent...so any good recommendations for the Fuzeta / Olhoa region? Thanks in advance
Old Nov 14th 2013, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fuzeta reviews?

Hi Ant68

I live in Fuzeta and actually walked past them all on my morning walk this morning!

You really need to come and see them for yourself, rather than relying on the websites.

There are also some apartments right on the sea front in Olhao. Have you looked at those as well?

Have a good look around them all, see the good and the bad about them all.

If you're in the area, let me know and we can meet for a coffee.

Solictiors? Sorry, not in Fuzeta. There are some very good one's in Tavira, although I don't know about Olhao. Some-one will be along to help on that one, I'm sure.

Good luck.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan
Thank you, we are coming out in December (picked the hot month!) - and have scheduled to visit the 3 developments. I did hear there was another one going up next to Del Mar? Its a bit of a flying visit, but may well take you up on the coffee, just to get some insider knowledge on the area.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's stunning at the moment

I'm sure you'd love Fuzeta, it's still a small typical fishing village.

Just before you come over, send me a pm and I'll give you our phone numbers, so if you have time, we'll have a chat
Old Nov 14th 2013, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really niceNettienut is just really nice

Originally Posted by ant68
Hi, I am looking to purchase in Fuzeta, I've not had a huge experience of the East Algarve, but we really want a proper "sea view". From what I can see there are 3 developments that meet our criteria; Formosa Village, Fuzeta Ria and Del Mar. Has anyone got any experiences with these - good or bad? Also A lot of people are saying not to use a solicitor recommended by the agent...so any good recommendations for the Fuzeta / Olhoa region? Thanks in advance
Hi,
Don't know about Fuzeta as we live in Tavira.
Regarding lawyers: We used Dr Rui Horta in Tavira for our Portuguese wills and property stuff. No complaints about the service and reasonable price (for lawyers!). They have an English speaking receptionist too, if Portuguese language is an issue. Website: http://www.taviralawyers.com/ It is in English as well as options for various other languages. Hope that helps!
Old Nov 14th 2013, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's the one Nuttienut - I've been trying to remember the name all afternoon
Old Nov 14th 2013, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyj is an unknown quantity at this point

Been to see the Del Mar complex a couple of times, just being nosey really. Already have a lovely place in Tavira.

Quite impressed now they are finished. One beds seemed a little compact comparatively but the views from them all are stunning. Unusual in the east to get front line sea properties like this.

But, the asking prices were surprisingly high compared to the rest of the market. It comes down to how much you value the view and facilities compared to the actual property size and outside space.

There are reviews here from people who have rented who seem impressed.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Vacatio...t_Algarve.html
Old Nov 15th 2013, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Nettienut & Tonyj - both comments appreciated and useful.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Rak1947 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look at Tavira, real stonning
Old Nov 15th 2013, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry stunning
Old Nov 15th 2013, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rak, did you ever get to Fuzeta on your last visit?
Old Nov 16th 2013, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

No.
We came specially to buy the house in Tavira and had no time between looking at the house, meeting the owner a buider, opening a bankaccount, visiting our lawyers and flying back.

But we are internet geek and since the 1st of September we had seen around a few thousand flats and houses...and the only one we desired was the one we bought.

Far away from beaches, tourist,etc.

We are flying end November and will have more time to visit other villages or towns.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

roadislandred is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rak1947
No.
We came specially to buy the house in Tavira and had no time between looking at the house, meeting the owner a buider, opening a bankaccount, visiting our lawyers and flying back.

But we are internet geek and since the 1st of September we had seen around a few thousand flats and houses...and the only one we desired was the one we bought.

Far away from beaches, tourist,etc.

We are flying end November and will have more time to visit other villages or towns.
Hi there, I live in Tavira and met Fuzetajan and her husband for a coffee in town today. had a grat chat. Two hours flew by. If you want to meet up for a chat over a coffee let me now. Take care.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Yes certainly from next week Friday.
I sign my mobile at Moe tomorrow afternoon and will communicate it asap

Thanks
Old Dec 1st 2013, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Houghfamily1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Fuzeta reviews?

Hi. Been reading with interest.

We are renting for 9 months and looking at areas to buy. Also need a solicitor and accountant. We are going to make an appointment for the one recommended here. Any recommendations for accountants?

Know it's not quite the thread but I would be up for a coffee and chat about area, we are undecided as yet about where to buy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.