Fuel Price

Old Aug 17th 2012, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Fuel Price

I see that the price of fuel is due to rise again over the comming weeks, how much of a difference is that making to those you have to use the car all the time?
I think, on the current exchange rate, the price of fuel is slightly less in UK
Joao
Old Aug 17th 2012, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fuel Price

Hi

I use GPL or Autogas. Recently prices have gone down to as little as 59.9 cents per Lt but even with this the Motorway service stations still kept the price high. Whatever these rumours may bring there is no choice pay or walk.

It's all in the hands of faceless people in either Government or the fuel companies, people on enough money so as it's doesn't matter to them.

Peter
Old Aug 17th 2012, 5:05 pm
Getting younger every day

sagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond repute

But then there is always Spain
Old Aug 17th 2012, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sagalaut
But then there is always Spain
Think again :- the IVA went up in Spain on 01.08. there is now very little diff in prices
Old Aug 17th 2012, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joao
I see that the price of fuel is due to rise again over the comming weeks, how much of a difference is that making to those you have to use the car all the time?
I think, on the current exchange rate, the price of fuel is slightly less in UK
Joao
Tend to agree ,but if you take into account the difference in Minimum Wage
i.e. UK £1100 +/- PM - Portugal 485.00 € = +/- £382.00 PM
We are getting seriously screw'd
Old Aug 17th 2012, 5:16 pm
Banned

Benny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to all

How very annoying, my Aston Martin V12 Vantage only does 9.4mpg and currently costs me €24 just to drive to the petrol station and back
Old Aug 17th 2012, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Hog is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Benny Dorm
How very annoying, my Aston Martin V12 Vantage only does 9.4mpg and currently costs me €24 just to drive to the petrol station and back
Hmm. You should be getting around 12 miles per gallon (urban). You need it serviced.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 9:11 am
Banned

Benny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The_Hog
Hmm. You should be getting around 12 miles per gallon (urban). You need it serviced.
Perhaps you are right, when my next winter fuel allowance arrives from the UK, I'll book it in
Old Aug 18th 2012, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

A day when my car stays inside is a good day.
I use my bicycle more these days.
It's good for the health they say.
As long as I don't get hit by a car of course.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by liveaboard
A day when my car stays inside is a good day.
I use my bicycle more these days.
It's good for the health they say.
As long as I don't get hit by a car of course.
Nice one!
Old Aug 18th 2012, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Coaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Im driving to Portugal late September how much is Diesil a litre here in the UK its £1-38 Litre
Old Aug 19th 2012, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Coaster
Im driving to Portugal late September how much is Diesil a litre here in the UK its £1-38 Litre
At my local garage it's €1.42 per litre.
Old Aug 19th 2012, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Coaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Hog
At my local garage it's €1.42 per litre.
Any Difference In Spain I could Fill Up Before I enter portugal ?
Old Aug 19th 2012, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Last time I went (2 weeks ago) diesel was €1.32 per litre at the Sara services at Ayamonte.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Today in Tavira €1.50 for diesel.

Have you used http://www.precoscombustiveis.dgeg.pt/ ?
It lets you know the cheapest prices in your area. Very handy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.