Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Fly Screens (Tavira)

Fly Screens (Tavira)

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fly Screens (Tavira)

Now that the weather has picked we have been pestificated by flies of various sizes, So, can anyone recommend a company to fit fly screens?
Old Mar 24th 2010, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fly Screens (Tavira)

Try one of the window/door factories near the Aldi
Joao
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool Re: Fly Screens (Tavira)

The company Joao is talking about closed last year, they fitted ours 3 years ago, one of the guys I play golf with had them fitted last year, I will see him at the weekend and ask him the name of the company.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 11:59 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
The company Joao is talking about closed last year, they fitted ours 3 years ago, one of the guys I play golf with had them fitted last year, I will see him at the weekend and ask him the name of the company.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Alan and Lesley Whittle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Trog, We've just used a guy that has a place next to the little bridge upstream of the roman bridge on the same side as the Irish Bar, his name is Joáo Carlos Correia Severino,
address Rua Joáo Vaz Corte Real
tel no 917771207
he speaks no English though!
Excellent quality workmanship, we had him do loads af double glazing with fly screens and main doors, no complaints!!
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Alan.
PS Love the bob the builder icons!!!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 11:21 am
C'est la vie

Hi Alan and Lesley

Thanks for the information.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 7:52 am
Just Joined

joandroy is an unknown quantity at this point

We have used the following company and found them to be excellent. Speak English, turn up when they say they will and extremely efficient.

For more information about Estores e Toldos Lamy, please visit their showrooms, open weekdays from 9am until 1pm and 3pm until 7pm, located along Rua da Liberdade Nº47 in Lagoa and in Urbanização Industrial do Pateiro, Lote 29 in Parchal. Alternatively, please contact them on 934 808 858/ 934 771 925/ 936 015 424 or email [email protected] or [email protected] There is also a website, available in Portuguese only, at www.toldos-estores-lamy.com.pt
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:25 am
C'est la vie

Thanks for all the advice folks.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

denny9270 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi if you are not sorted yet i may be able to help you we have the best range out there and reccommends on this site , pm me if you want any info. regards Denny
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Malaika is an unknown quantity at this point

I can certainly recommend Denny at M2M Blinds. They advertise in the Portugal News but you can contact him at www.m2mblinds.com
We needed screens for all our windows. He was really quick at replying to our email. He was able to give us a good quote and did the work when we were over in Portugal. I am a satisfied customer - I have no financial interest in his business.