Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Female Belgian Shepherd sisters for adoption/ rehousing

Female Belgian Shepherd sisters for adoption/ rehousing

Old Sep 16th 2021, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

chadwell52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Female Belgian Shepherd sisters for adoption/ rehousing

Due to my husbands ill health, it is with great sadness that I need to try and rehouse my female Belgian Shepherd cross dogs.

They are sisters and 3.5 years old.

One is a typical Belgian Shepherd build whilst the second is much smaller.

Both are spayed, fully vaccinated and chipped.

They are both wonderful characters and love walks, playing and belly rubs.

We are located in Miranda do Corvo, near Coimbra if anyone can help.

Ideally we would love them to go together, although they could be separated, we just want them to go to a loving home.

Please contact me for photos <edit> E-mail address removed as we do not advise people to put this on the forum.

Last edited by Rosemary; Sep 16th 2021 at 4:58 pm. Reason: e-mail address removed
Old Sep 16th 2021, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female Belgian Shepherd sisters for adoption/ rehousing

Can I suggest that if you do not have any favourable responses from within the Forum, you do some investigating in the Miranda area, or further afield .. a quick Google search brought up some suggestions such as charities rescuing or providing new homes for - mostly abandoned - dogs but who might be able to help with rehoming in your special circumstances. If you can help the charity with a donation as well, that might encourage them to help! There are many ex-pats in the area who might well want to take on your well-cared for dogs. Perhaps post a couple of pictures of them on here?
Old Sep 16th 2021, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

SgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtTroy has a reputation beyond repute

I would also suggest to get in touch with some reputable vets in the area, including the ones whom you visited so far and ask if they may have any customers who might be interested in adopting your dogs.
Old Sep 16th 2021, 10:59 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Please put another post on to tell members whether their suggestions have resulted in you finding a way around your difficulty. I removed your e-mail address as it is too dodgy to put it on the open forum but they can still access you via e-mail by clicking on your user name and sending you an e-mail because you cannot receive PMs yet. You will shortly be able to put your photo´s on here.

Rosemary