Faro Airport

Old Aug 18th 2020, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faro Airport

Originally Posted by suiko
No one asked for landing form in Lisbon either.
Is there a covid form to fill in for Portugal arrivals
Old Aug 19th 2020, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, there is. This is the Easyject link to the form: https://www.easyjet.com/ejcms/cache/...7C8C4CFD409BCD
Old Aug 19th 2020, 2:55 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shanorme
Yes, there is. This is the Easyject link to the form: https://www.easyjet.com/ejcms/cache/...7C8C4CFD409BCD
OK, cheers.... so I found the same on the Ryanair website (but you need to look for it!) - https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/plan-t...-documentation I presume this is this just printed off and filled out and handed over on arrival, as there appears to be no online version.
Old Aug 19th 2020, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond repute

You can fill it in on the form and then print off and sign (much easier than reprinting every time you make a mistake). I handed mine over to the Easyjet Air Hostess as I was leaving the plane on the Faro side (that's what was requested).
Old Aug 19th 2020, 8:04 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

You can fill it in on the form and then print off and sign (much easier than reprinting every time you make a mistake). I handed mine over to the Easyjet Air Hostess as I was leaving the plane on the Faro side (that's what was requested).
???? Am I being thick here.... it's a PDF, so not editable...... and I don't see anywhere to sign
Old Aug 20th 2020, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

No, you're not! It's me being dull! I'm confusing it with another form I had to fill in (Right to Residence), that I was able to fill in and print out!!! oooops.... Apologies.
Old Aug 20th 2020, 10:53 am
Resident Cynic

No, you're not! It's me being dull! I'm confusing it with another form I had to fill in (Right to Residence), that I was able to fill in and print out!!! oooops.... Apologies.
OK - I thought I was missing something!

I did find a way to cut the form into a PDF editor, but even then it wasn't possible to just type in the entries

Longhand it is then (I wonder how many transcription errors that will cause!)
Old Aug 20th 2020, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

I hate longhand! One almost forgets how to physically write things out with pen and paper.... and it doesn't help that my handwriting has always resembled the meanderings of a drunk spider.
Old Aug 20th 2020, 11:35 am
Resident Cynic

I hate longhand! One almost forgets how to physically write things out with pen and paper.... and it doesn't help that my handwriting has always resembled the meanderings of a drunk spider.
The bigger problem is that there are subtle differences in letter and number form between languages (particularly numbers) and, for some reason, it seems some rarely-used letters or combinations get mis-transcribed more when they are hand-written than when typed. I have seen numerous examples of Ws being transcribed as Ms and double letters being missed..... as well as names being "mutated" into the native version. But when a mobile number is important, mistyping a 1 as a 7, etc. is a bit of a failure!
Old Aug 20th 2020, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam
???? Am I being thick here.... it's a PDF, so not editable...... and I don't see anywhere to sign
It's possible to type text onto a PDF using Adobe Reader's 'Fill & Sign' menu option. It's a little tedious but if you're planning multiple uses you can complete the common parts and save that as a template.
Old Aug 20th 2020, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by macliam
The bigger problem is that there are subtle differences in letter and number form between languages (particularly numbers) and, for some reason, it seems some rarely-used letters or combinations get mis-transcribed more when they are hand-written than when typed. I have seen numerous examples of Ws being transcribed as Ms and double letters being missed..... as well as names being "mutated" into the native version. But when a mobile number is important, mistyping a 1 as a 7, etc. is a bit of a failure!
Exactly... which is why my typed format is always better!