Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Old Jun 25th 2007, 11:32 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Poor thing. Take an aspirin and drink loads of water.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:19 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Poor thing. Take an aspirin and drink loads of water.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:51 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Water!! No thank you - fish mate in it
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:22 pm
If the shoe fits buy them

TaviraHopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Water!! No thank you - fish mate in it
Hi there new to the board. We are in the first phase and we still dont know for sure whether there will be a pool, but it is looking hopeful that we will get our swimming pool eventually - Portuguese time obviously
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

league is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Hi

Just moved in July to the Miramar Complex on the left of the Fonte Salgada road,
going north from waterwheel roundabout not sure if Estrada da Fonte Salgada is the same place.

regards league
Old Aug 20th 2007, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by league
Hi

Just moved in July to the Miramar Complex on the left of the Fonte Salgada road,
going north from waterwheel roundabout not sure if Estrada da Fonte Salgada is the same place.

regards league
Hi league
Follow the Fonte Salgada road to the next roundabout and Estrada Da Fonte is to the left. I seem to think Miramar is the one before ours. Are you living in Portugal full time?
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

league is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

afraid not another 3 years ,should be retired by then back out again in september.

regards league
Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:51 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

afraid not another 3 years ,should be retired by then back out again in september.

regards league
Three years eh. You'll be surprised at how quickly it comes round.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:26 pm

Hi

regards league
Hi League
Sorry for delay in replying. Three years is not so long, hope i'm out there by then, got to re home my kids first (they're grown up) dont want reporting to childline.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:55 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful
Hi League
Sorry for delay in replying. Three years is not so long, hope i'm out there by then, got to re home my kids first (they're grown up) dont want reporting to childline.
Nerr, if they're grown up just move and don't let them have your new address
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:21 pm

Nerr, if they're grown up just move and don't let them have your new address
I think that's a great idea - if i could get away with it. Unfortunatly they've already been so they know were we are.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 7:32 am
C'est la vie

I think that's a great idea - if i could get away with it. Unfortunatly they've already been so they know were we are.
Too late then.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 7:54 pm

Too late then.
Ye, but i could always put posters of them up at Faro Airport telling them not to let them in the Country. Might work eh!!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:25 pm
C'est la vie

Ye, but i could always put posters of them up at Faro Airport telling them not to let them in the Country. Might work eh!!!!!
It's worth a try
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:17 pm

It's worth a try
Hi
Just looking at a few other threads and notice swimming pools seem to be a vague issue in various complex's. Does anyone know how you stand regarding the installation of a swimming pool if it is part of your contract of sale and the developer decides he's changed his mind about installing one. Because it seems to be a yes we are no we're not syndrome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.