Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Electric Window Shutter Repairer...Tavira Area

Electric Window Shutter Repairer...Tavira Area

Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Dal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the rough
Default Electric Window Shutter Repairer...Tavira Area

Are they shutters or blinds, who knows, but has anybody had occasion to get them repaired and can recommend someone.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Electric Window Shutter Repairer...Tavira Area

Originally Posted by Dal Dy Dir
Are they shutters or blinds, who knows, but has anybody had occasion to get them repaired and can recommend someone.
Can't suggest anyone as not in your area but I think I've had to replace 5 out of the 6 of our electric motors(original ones were poor quality china made ones that did not last more than 7 years). Each replacement one cost 80€ fitted.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

fergus is on a distinguished road

I can recommend this guy. Works hard and fast and knows what he is doing. He doesn't speak english. This is his mobile telephone number for Senhor Orlando is 968036976. He is in Sao Bras. He has been ill recently and not so responsive. If you want I can call him and relay a message. As far as I know he only does shutters.
Old Apr 29th 2017, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Dal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fergus
I can recommend this guy. Works hard and fast and knows what he is doing. He doesn't speak english. This is his mobile telephone number for Senhor Orlando is 968036976. He is in Sao Bras. He has been ill recently and not so responsive. If you want I can call him and relay a message. As far as I know he only does shutters.

Thanks for your reply Fergus, will keep his number but have already got sorted on this occasion.
Old Apr 29th 2017, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you want to say who you used and how much they charged. It may be useful to others in the future if they searcch the forum for 'shutters'.
Old Apr 30th 2017, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just had two motors replaced. Can I ask when you replaced them as I paid considerably more.