EDP account.

Old Dec 20th 2016, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all
Default EDP account.

I am getting concerned as I have not yet received my gas and electricity accounts yet and it also does not show up in the Android EDP App. We are off to the UK for xmas on Thursday and I don't want to come back to no gas and electricity.

The EDP guys came here some weeks ago for a new contract and my wife told me she recalls them saying that we will be getting billed every 3'rd month. I do not recall this.
Any idea?
Old Dec 20th 2016, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EDP account.

Originally Posted by Ukkram
I am getting concerned as I have not yet received my gas and electricity accounts yet and it also does not show up in the Android EDP App. We are off to the UK for xmas on Thursday and I don't want to come back to no gas and electricity.

The EDP guys came here some weeks ago for a new contract and my wife told me she recalls them saying that we will be getting billed every 3'rd month. I do not recall this.
Any idea?
Have you tried calling them ? Had a similar experience with Galp, with them you do your own meter readings and submit result through their web. I did for a few months all went well then invoices stopped appearing ! waited a couple of months then rang them to get the explanation "they had had a technical problem with the web". The woman waited while I did the readings again and sent out the invoice the same day.

Maybe EDP and Galp share the same system ...
Old Dec 20th 2016, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ukkram
... and it also does not show up in the Android EDP App. ...[]...

The EDP guys came here some weeks ago for a new contract ...
If you've potentially got a new contract, are you looking for an invoice issued against that new contract or are you looking in exactly the same place as your invoices against the previous contract?
Old Dec 20th 2016, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Knoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond repute

Have you got the NIF for your elec account?
Also you need the CPE. If you have both of these check your edponline app uses these. Then add a meter reading to the account.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Dal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the roughDal Dy Dir is a jewel in the rough

How simple life was, a man came round and read the meter (which kept a body in a job) and then a bill came.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Knoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dal Dy Dir
How simple life was, a man came round and read the meter (which kept a body in a job) and then a bill came.
Like in the U.K. Where they get you out the shower or wake night workers.....

Plus they've got really strict rules on walking on people's private land if there's a defined border (like a wall or a fence)
Old Dec 21st 2016, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

They installed a new meter that automatically sends the reading. I no longer need to do it via the app.

My new account has the same details except it has an extra clause that states that the new meter belongs to me and I will not pay rent as I did for the old one.

The app shows all my previous bills but not the latest one. I also have not received an electronic bill by email yet.
Old Dec 22nd 2016, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

rollermum83 is on a distinguished road

We had a problem with no bill and went to the local EDP office where they had it on their computer and we paid it over the counter. The next one did arrive via email so might be worth going to your local office.
Old Dec 23rd 2016, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rollermum83
We had a problem with no bill and went to the local EDP office where they had it on their computer and we paid it over the counter. The next one did arrive via email so might be worth going to your local office.
I am in the UK so cannot do so.
Old Dec 23rd 2016, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

rollermum83 is on a distinguished road

Ah yes I can see your problem didn't realise
Old Dec 24th 2016, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Does the app show the readings the new meter is producing?

If so you could send them money via a bank transfer. You could of course just send them a typical amount you've previously used so there's no big debt when they do bill you.
Old Dec 24th 2016, 6:41 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knoxy_UK
Does the app show the readings the new meter is producing?

If so you could send them money via a bank transfer. You could of course just send them a typical amount you've previously used so there's no big debt when they do bill you.
Would a bank transfer contain the necessary references to tie it back to Ukkram and be credited as a payment on account, though?
Old Dec 24th 2016, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Red Eric
Would a bank transfer contain the necessary references to tie it back to Ukkram and be credited as a payment on account, though?
As long as you follow the instructions for 'internet' payment, I can't see what difference it makes where you pay it from.
Old Dec 26th 2016, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I normally do pay via internet and use the MultiBanco option. Unfortunately the Reference No. differs every month. Not only is this a problem, if the amount or other details are incorrect then it won't accept it.
I will just take a gamble and see if we have gas and electricity when we get back.
Old Jan 5th 2017, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

So......I was conned into changing providers. Two guys came here and gave us forms to sign without saying which company they represent but gave us the impression that they were from EDP and were upgrading our contract to a cheaper EDP one.

Today we returned from the UK and got a call from EDP saying that they have been trying to contact us for some time as it seems we have been hijacked by some other company.
This seems to be a ploy used by unscrupulous sales staff that takes advantage of your lack of the Portuguese language.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.