Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Do you have a well?

Do you have a well?

Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you have a well?

Originally Posted by Cleri
Are you listening Matthew..
If you met me you wouldn't kill me, you would fall in love with me, want to serve me, wait on me hand and foot and lavish me with whatever I desired, your sole reason for living would be making sure I was contented in every way, spiritually, mentally and physically.................

.............. and I would toy with you, treat you mean, play with your emotions until you were begging me for more.......

Thats how it would go............ thats what would happen.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:52 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If you met me you wouldn't kill me, you would fall in love with me, want to serve me, wait on me hand and foot and lavish me with whatever I desired, your sole reason for living would be making sure I was contented in every way, spiritually, mentally and physically.................

.............. and I would toy with you, treat you mean, play with your emotions until you were begging me for more.......

Thats how it would go............ thats what would happen.
What colour is the sky on your planet ?
would there be red wine at all?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What colour is the sky on your planet ?
would there be red wine at all?
As much red wine as you wanted, in fact, I have discovered that the more red wine thats involved, the more likely this scenario will ACTUALLY take place..................

(have we hijacked the thread yet?)
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:03 pm

As much red wine as you wanted, in fact, I have discovered that the more red wine thats involved, the more likely this scenario will ACTUALLY take place..................

(have we hijacked the thread yet?)
Yes,now bog off!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:04 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

What"s happening?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:05 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
What"s happening?
Cleri has RUINED this useful thread...............

How are your thoughts on wells?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:07 pm

Cleri has RUINED this useful thread...............

How are your thoughts on wells?
More holes that need filling, So no one can fall in. I have seen some horrible accidents around big holes back when I was a retained Fire Fighter.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:09 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
More holes that need filling, So no one can fall in. I have seen some horrible accidents around big holes back when I was a retained Fire Fighter.
Very deep............
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:10 pm

Very deep............
I have come across holes that whole divisions have had to go through to sort the mess out, Very scary
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

So how do I find out if my three wells and fossa are licensed?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:21 am
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down Re: Do you have a well?

If so is it registered?..mine isn't!
According to The Portugal News if your private supply isn't registered by the end of May,you can face fines of up to 25,000 Euros!!
Any thoughts?

Article here:
http://www.the-news.net/
Oh my goodness. Another excellent example of how the Portuguese like to keep us uninformed expats scared out of our skins!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by steppitoe
So how do I find out if my three wells and fossa are licensed?
Should have some info later today...I hope
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool Re: Do you have a well?

Getting back to the thread, it costs 3 euros to register.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

bejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nice

It appears to be a serious issue if you extract water through a borehole or your fossa drain away into the ground.

Link - http://www.forum.carvoeiro.com/viewt...p?f=20&t=16033

As ever though, it seems that has probably not been thought all the way through by the authorities and there will no doubt be a lot of confusion in the camaras across the country.

BB
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by bejaboz
It appears to be a serious issue if you extract water through a borehole or your fossa drain away into the ground.

Link - http://www.forum.carvoeiro.com/viewt...p?f=20&t=16033

As ever though, it seems that has probably not been thought all the way through by the authorities and there will no doubt be a lot of confusion in the camaras across the country.

BB
We've been to the local Camara....guess what,they can't deal with it...have to go to one of the big cities :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.