Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Credit where credit is due

Credit where credit is due

Old May 23rd 2015, 9:24 am
mshlgw

mshlgw is on a distinguished road
Default Credit where credit is due

Ordered an item from Amazon on 19th May. Order was dispatched on 20th May and received by me here in Portugal on 22nd May, Great service by MRW as usual.
Old May 23rd 2015, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit where credit is due

They've improved a lot in the last few years.
They now use GPS, and add their customers to them, sharing the data between their divers.
They now find my addressless no name road every time.
Almost.
Old May 23rd 2015, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

algarveandroid is an unknown quantity at this point

I havent kept up on this amazon thing , I thought they werent doing Portugal deliveries?
Old May 23rd 2015, 7:17 pm
mshlgw

mshlgw is on a distinguished road

Amazon never stopped delivering to Portugal. They stopped FREE deliveries, but I don't find their charges unreasonable.
Old May 23rd 2015, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liveaboard
They've improved a lot in the last few years.
They now use GPS, and add their customers to them, sharing the data between their divers.
They now find my addressless no name road every time.
Almost.
Now that is going the extra fathom and so useful if you live aboard.
Old Feb 6th 2016, 8:38 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a 2nd hand car last week and discovered a few minor defects in the first few days. Re-read the handing-over documents and the 1 year guarantee and suspected that a) none of the faults would be covered and b) that fixing them would cost a packet.

How wrong I was - they were dealt with immediately, for nothing and without question by the stand. Thank you Stock Car (Braga).
Old Feb 7th 2016, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

I see amazon.ge is now in English and was just as surprised with the quick delivery. Redcoon.pt delivers the next day if you order early enough.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

nandnjudge2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ukkram
I see amazon.ge is now in English and was just as surprised with the quick delivery. Redcoon.pt delivers the next day if you order early enough.
Where is amazon.ge? I have used both Amazon Germany & Amazon Spain.

Providing it is in stock in either country the item you want will certainly be cheaper and delivery well under half compared when buying from Amazon UK.
The parcel was delivered by Portugal Post even though the seller stated DHL

I recently bought a desk top computer from a German supplier, three days delivery and only Euros 7.50. The Windows 8.1 came in English, German, French & Spanish. No problem as I already had a UK keyboard.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

Sorry. That was supposed to be amazon.de and not ge.