Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certifica

Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certifica

Old Apr 12th 2022, 12:48 pm
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certifica

Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certificate ?

Hoping someone who has arrived in last week can advise please.
Old Apr 13th 2022, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certi

Originally Posted by riv
Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certificate ?

Hoping someone who has arrived in last week can advise please.
MY daughter and kids arrived yesterday from Luton to Faro. You need vaccination certificates or covid recovery certificate and locator forms. Not sure if they were actually checked but they are the requirements. I flew back on 1 April Faro to Luton apart from passport and boarding cards no additional papers were required. But you have to wear a mask.

You will need an antigenor PCR test certificate from a recognised professional if you don't have vaccination certificates.

Last edited by NataHH; Apr 13th 2022 at 1:13 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2022, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Covid test still necessary for entry in addition to NHS Vaccination Certi

i
have friends arriving saturday to their holiday home in the next village,my concern is that it that one of the party of three has tested positive yesterday but there is nothing to stop her coming here ,her husband who is going into respite in the UK is also poss but the care home has said they can still take him,nothing to do with the charge of 3500 pounds for 7 days respite i am sure anywayher son and daughter in law tested neg but they dont live at same address,other son that ndoes live with her is poss also but not traveling,so anyone who is poss can fly,sorry madness in opinion,or am i being an old fogey who should chill?
Old Apr 15th 2022, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Yes it is madness!! In many ways I would be happy if everyone who is flying has an antigen test certificate. Unfortunately, government's are relying on people doing the right thing - but people are selfish we are living in a ME, ME society. So they will travel and spread it to airline personnel who will get sick and flights will get cancelled. Nobody cares anymore - very sad.
Old Apr 23rd 2022, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the PLF requirement was dropped yesterday.

https://www.visitportugal.com/en/con...ented-portugal
Old Apr 23rd 2022, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

This would be good. Not quite sure how it will work with the stamping of passports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...e-26778868.amp
Old Apr 28th 2022, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Flown in from Birmingham Wednesday (27/04/22) and at the Airport of Birmingham while checking in had to show my jabs and cause I have a boaster jab that was all there was to get permission to get on the plain (plus a boarding pass)
If you not having a boaster jab then the second jab needs not older then 6 months as my wife had so she was refused to board, went home, got boaster jab, flown out today
Destination was Faro Airport