Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

COVID Test - no Chave Móvel?

COVID Test - no Chave Móvel?

Old Jan 12th 2021, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Midgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond repute
Question COVID Test - no Chave Móvel?

Hi,

I never got round to getting my Chave Móvel which I need to get at a Loja cidadão or the like since I have permanent residence (registered for exchange for new whatever) not Cartão cidadão , etc etc (Doh! I think I'm turning Portuguese, I think I'm turning Portuguese, I really think so...)

After calling SNS24 (choosing the English option but getting someone who speaks no English ) I now have to go get a test and have received the 'Exames Sem Papel' SMS, but have no way to access via the sns/gov.pt/cidadao site

I am in isolamento profilatico (love that phrase) so I cant go and get a Chave Móvel ...

Catch 22?

Any advice?

Can I do the test by just booking on phone from the online list of labs and tell them the numbers?

I will call a lab and perhaps SNS24 again, of course, but have been here long enough to know that its best to get various opinions on the facts first

Cheers

Leigh
Old Jan 13th 2021, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Midgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COVID Test - no Chave Móvel?

For anyone searching this in the future; you only need to quote the numbers from the SMS when booking the test
The list of labs is here
For my area (Seixal/Alamada) the only labs that answered the phone was the one with the headquarters in Porto (unilabs.pt, 220125001, 222401401, [email protected]), with a very good service and I managed to book for the next day (today)