Covid booster

Old Nov 29th 2021, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Covid booster

Has anyone been offered the Astrazeneca as booster in Portugal? Tried searching and looking for other threads but couldn't find one.

Last edited by bons; Nov 29th 2021 at 2:53 pm.
Old Nov 29th 2021, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid booster

Originally Posted by bons
Has anyone been offered the Astrazeneca as booster in Portugal? Tried searching and looking for other threads but coudn't find one.
you just made me realise that i never asked what booster i got and was not given any paper to say what is was
Old Nov 29th 2021, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond repute

Portugal is only using Moderna (Spikevax) and Pfizer (Comirnaty) for boosters: https://www.sns24.gov.pt/tema/doenca...vid-19/#sec-24People with a primary vaccination schedule with Comirnaty®, Vaxzevria® or Spikevax® , the following rules apply:
  • the booster dose must be done with Comirnaty® or Spikevax® vaccines
  • must have an interval of at least 6 months (minimum 5 months) after the most recent event (last dose of the primary vaccine schedule or diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection)
  • if the primary vaccination schedule was performed with an mRNA vaccine, the booster dose must be from the same brand
People with a primary vaccination schedule with COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen® the rules are as follows:
  • booster dose should be done with Comirnaty® or Spikevax® vaccines
  • recommended interval is at least 3 months after the most recent event (last dose of the primary vaccine schedule or diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection)
Old Nov 30th 2021, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by santaanita
you just made me realise that i never asked what booster i got and was not given any paper to say what is was
You need to go back to the Vacc Centre where you had the booster and tell them your problem. You should have had a small card with the details on it.
Old Nov 30th 2021, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling archer
You need to go back to the Vacc Centre where you had the booster and tell them your problem. You should have had a small card with the details on it.
dont see it as a problem,just spoke to neighbour who was there same day he didnt get ,anything either.
Old Dec 1st 2021, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

We applied for the booster online and got a date for injection.
Old Dec 1st 2021, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

someone must know what you had, the reason its recorded is for stats on issues that might arise in future with any particular vaccine and how well it performs against any new variants
Old Dec 1st 2021, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wellinever
someone must know what you had, the reason its recorded is for stats on issues that might arise in future with any particular vaccine and how well it performs against any new variants
if thats directed at me ,i am not worried what one i had i just said i wasnt told and i didnt ask,but today my wife had the modera booster while her first two whre astra zenica
Old Dec 1st 2021, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

My other half had his booster last week., in Ourique, and no-one was told what they had.

I've had to apply for mine, so waiting to hear. I'm having to see a doc in a week or so, so will ask him, he's normally on the ball.
Old Dec 2nd 2021, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone used their NHS proof of 2 vaccines certificate yet? I went to the swimming pool this morning and forgot to take it, but he said the second vaccine had to be less than six months ago otherwise it woudn't be accepted. Well, it is over 6 months, where does that leave it me? I know, not able to go swimming or go to restaurants etc. At least we didn't have to show proof of two vaccines at the supermarket.
Old Dec 2nd 2021, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by santaanita
if thats directed at me ,i am not worried what one i had i just said i wasnt told and i didnt ask,but today my wife had the modera booster while her first two whre astra zenica
It will be on your EU certificate
Old Dec 2nd 2021, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having mine next week, and if I remember, I ask which one we've been given.

Not looking forward to it. Himself had a painful arm for a few days and was extremely cold and all the people I've spoken to, have also had a very heavy, sore arm.

Old Dec 3rd 2021, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

I had a sore arm too; then I realized it was the other arm, and the symptom went away.
Old Dec 4th 2021, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

I once had a pain 6 inches above my head. My doctor prescribed some pills to take half an hour before I wake up every morning. I thought he was nuts and then the pain disappeared.
Old Dec 4th 2021, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Booster won't be given here (Italy) until 5 months after receiving the second dose. A sore arm for a few days is preferable to having covid. Don't ya think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.