Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Chamber of Commerce

Chamber of Commerce

Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Tavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really nice
Default Chamber of Commerce

has anyone had any dealings with the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce here in uk?

I tried ringing all day fri. and they were closed and after finally getting hold of someone today they were meant to of sent me an email [ she said she was doing it immediately] and still nada!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Chamber of Commerce

Originally Posted by Tavira-Dream
has anyone had any dealings with the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce here in uk?

I tried ringing all day fri. and they were closed and after finally getting hold of someone today they were meant to of sent me an email [ she said she was doing it immediately] and still nada!
They are probably waiting for the clocks to be turned back, and then they will be ahead of you, so you should still get your email.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Tavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really nice
Default Re: Chamber of Commerce

Originally Posted by Inish
They are probably waiting for the clocks to be turned back, and then they will be ahead of you, so you should still get your email.
Haa haa Thats what I love about the portuguese, so laid back!
Well no email as yet so I'll give them another ring