Business Partner !!!!

Wikiposts

Business Partner !!!!

Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

KevandVal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Business Partner !!!!

Originally Posted by KevandVal
Digging a little deeper, here is Erol in his full glory- he seems the kind of guy only a mother could love http://www.christlike.be/
youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNS81...3&feature=plcp

Warning- BAD LANGUAGE.

Last edited by KevandVal; Sep 24th 2012 at 1:02 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

KevandVal is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry if I seem obsessive, but after over 15 years on the net I thought that nothing would shock (??) me, it's now past 3-30 and I really.
need to go to bed but this has had me totally gobsmacked. Taken from JosephM's web site~ Surely he cant be serious?

Opportunities

1) The Nut House :- A Mobile Castration-Facility .... Presently-Looking for A Financial Partner .... There Will Also Be A Spaying Suite Called "The Cobblers" ....

2) Psycho-Tours :- "Presently-Hiring" Psychopaths .... Taking Clinically-Depressed People on Walks Around Scenic-Forests at High Speed ....

3) Malignant Psychopaths & Sociopaths Required :- For The GOOD Of Your Family, "DO YOUR DUTY" & Step Forward !!!! .... HELP Me SHOW The Whole World that the power-crazed, CAUSING All the troubles on Earth, are Doing-so because They're IMPOTENT & therefore perversely "addicted" to sadistic cruelty, thus Their "Deliberate" Megalomaniacal Projective-Identification, mapped onto the Lives & Minds of Neuro-Atypical People Whom They're pathologically-envious of & Every time They get away with "it" They become more hated-filled on Their "neurotic" downward spiral AKA "LUNACY" .... (ALL "You" Need to Qualify is Your M.R.I.-Scan or a P.E.T.-Scan to PROVE Your Brain doesn't Eat Sugar Up-Front ....)

4) FREE Electricity FOR LIFE :- That's RIGHT, I've INVENTED A Machine Which Produces FREE Electricity FOR LIFE .... AND .... Reduces GLOBAL Warming .... AND .... Reduces the ever-increasing "number" of People killed by Weather-related events .... Presently-Looking for A Financial Partner to GO DOWN IN HISTORY With ....

5) REVERSE Global Warming :- That's RIGHT, I've INVENTED A Device Which costs NOTHING to Maintain, requires only ONE Initial Outlay & COULDN'T Be Simpler to Implement .... It LOWERS Sea-Levels & Reverses Polar-Caps Melting ....Presently-Looking for A Financial Partner to GO DOWN IN HISTORY With ....

6) ZERO Carbon-Emission Under-Soil Heating :- That's RIGHT, I've INVENTED A System Which costs next-to NOTHING to run & reduces the Carbon-Footprint at Sports-Grounds to ZERO .... Presently-Looking for A Financial-Partner to
GO DOWN IN SPORTING HISTORY With ....

7) Augmented-Reality Helmet :- A Multi-Billion Pound PROFIT Producing Piece of Sporting Equipment, aimed at Knocking 10 Years off the LEARNING Curve of Young Sports' Stars .... Then Branching Out into The GAMES Market ... Presently-Looking for an Financial Partner to GO DOWN IN SPORTING HISTORY With ....

8) Robotic Sports Coach System :- That's RIGHT, A ROBOTIC Sports-Coaching System which Produces Far-BETTER results than ANY Coach Drawing Breath, which can AID An Already Over-Stretched Coach .... It Involves High-Tech Computer Software & the Implementation of Music, Tracking-Devices & Highly Detailed Individual Regime Training, so You Can Train or Coach even with Your Eyes Closed .... Presently-Looking for A Financial Partner to GO DOWN IN SPORTING HISTORY With ....

9) COLONY of MORAL Minds :- If You've had-enough of the impenetrably-stupid Walking-sh#te which surrounds You, with Their "depraved" drooling insanity & "feral" blithering desparation to falsely-believe They can alter REALITY by "disrespectfully" Talking enough sh#te, due to Their lamentable mental-handicaps, THEN Your TIME HAS COME, At Long Last, For "I" Have
Come to RESCUE You & LEAD You
To THE PROMISED LAND ....
Far from the madding Herd ....

10) FOOD SOLUTIONS for the
Anxious Eater :- If You struggle to
Enjoy eating Food, especially Food
which may be a hassle in many ways
eg Beans on Toast, where the Topping slides-off before Mouth-Entry .... Or .... Vege-Burger Combo, where the
Salad shoots Out AS You Chomp down
on it, thus INCREASING Your Anxiety Level & inability to Enjoy Your Meal ... Then LOOK NO FURTHER, For I've Invented The SOLUTION & It WILL Be A MULTI Million Pound Earner, with High-Visibility Product Placement in the 1st Isle of EVERY Supermarket on EARTH .... Presently Looking for a Financial Partner to Be Part of This REVOLUTION in Anxiety-Free Eating & Become A Part of CULINARY HISTORY ....
Old Sep 24th 2012, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud of

i think ;FRUIT CAKE' is the only business oportunity on the horizon for this poster
Old Sep 24th 2012, 9:44 pm
Banned

Benny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to all

A definite contender for 'Dragons Den'

Last edited by Benny Dorm; Sep 24th 2012 at 9:50 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I am invoking the mental health act clause of BE before we all end up in the nut house