Business Partner !!!!

Wikiposts

Business Partner !!!!

Old Aug 14th 2012, 4:05 am
Banned

JosephM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Business Partner !!!!

Hi There,

I Own A 4 Acre Vineyard, near Penamacor, with around 2 Acres of Vines, Most of Which are Doing Well ....

What I'm Looking for a is The MIDDLE Person to Share The Profits with :-

ie I Provide The Grapes & I Provide The Website which Sells The Product on My Ethical Website ....

What the Middle Person would Provide is, Transforming Those Grapes into Bottles of Wine for Me, with My Brand's Label .... For Which They'd receive A "FAIR" Share of the Profits ....

It's A Completely New Field for Me, I Ran A Very Successful I.T. Company in Britain & Built Several of The Most Popular Websites over There .... So I'm Quietly Confident I Can Promote A Campaign to Sell This Product ....

I Also Have Around 2 Acres of Olive Trees, with a convenient Nearby Olive Factory .... I'd Be Looking for a Middle Person's "Expertise" in That too ....

eg I'm New to Growing on This Scale & The Successful Candidate would have to be Knowledgable about Farming Practices & rest-assured I'm No Stranger to hard-work ....

Moreover, there are Other Fruits on This Farm & Lots more Potential from Fallow Fields & I'm Open to Bright Ideas ....

The MOST IMPORTANT Aspect of ANY Relationship, let alone in business, is MUTUAL Respect, I can ONLY Work with People Who Show Me Respect "100%" of The Time, whereafter Business Is FUN All The Time !!!!

Kind regards,
Joseph
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:32 am
Account Closed

KevandVal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Business Partner !!!!

Dear Dr. Joseph(Mengele???)
This Looks A Most Interesting Proposition, Please Email me With The Details, I Will show the UTMOST RESPECT 100% Of the TIME. I Have the Most Humble Respect For People Who Have Worked Within The Hallowed Walls Of I.T.
yOUR sOON tO bE, hUMBLE sERVANT,
Jose, Portuguese w#p..., Oh Yeah, After My Fall A Few Days Ago, I've Got A Couple Of Acres Too!!!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 9:59 am
Banned

I Have A Keen Sense of Humour, as most People Who Know Me Know, however, Your Response seems more inkeeping with a time-waster rather than a Genuine Business Partner Who's "Also" got a Keen Sense of Humour ....

eg 1st of All, Your pathological-envy insinuates that I might be Joseph Mengele, ie 1 of the most despicable serial-killing psychopaths in history .... That's known as "projective-identification" & tells Me Your Emotional-age hasn't developed beyond the magical-thinking phase of a 5 Year old, (eg blame-shifting & pathological-lying etc,) due to the limited capacity of Your amygdala ....

Moreover, You underline Your primitive perception of Reality, by assuming hypersensitively that I'm looking for a w#p, as You so uncouthly put-it .... ie That's known as "moral-imbecility," in-keeping with Your Psychological profile which is "unmistakable" .... (In other words, You PRETEND nearly ALL the time & then exhibit confirmatory bias, until You believe Your Own lies ....)

Your, aforementioned, pathological-envy, is crystallised by Your reference to You having a couple of acres too .... Sadly, Your amygdala is comorbid with Left-Frontal-Lobe dysfunction, which means You've "No" Self-Awareness as to how Obvious Your gross-handicaps are, ergo Your inability to See that You "project" Your Own Inadequacy-borne Self-loathing at Innocent People in the "vain" hope that They'll embody "Your" suffering, as unconsciously You hate Your Life & You hate Your "self" & I don't blame You ....

eg Like a Lizard shedding it's skin at My Foot, sloping off imagining to itself that The Mirror is now somehow the Lizard .... I draw Your tiny-mind back to the serial-killer You referenced & then to how You ended You piece, sadly the ONLY thing "vermin" like You understand IS a swift kick in the nuts, as for that BRIEF moment in time, when You've received CONSEQUENCE for Your wilful hypocrisy, for that LUCID Flash You become an Honest Man, for once ....

However, after the pain subsides You return to the same limitations that constantly give rise to the delusion-state You can't sit-with & which TURNS YOU ON to share, due to Your proto-emotional incapacity .... Which means You're a depraved, vulgar, perverted psychopath, ie a "Lunatic" hiding-in-plain-view !!!!

Write what You like, eg FINGER POINT & DENY & FALSELY-ACCUSE The Mirror, Lizard-Boy .... I'll neither read nor reply to anymore of Your gibberish ....

Kind regards,
A Moral Man
Old Aug 14th 2012, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

Speak to local co-op with such low production volumes. No margins for middle men.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Joseph

I think what you offer may be the right solution to the problem you have. What's wrong with asking for someone with the skills you need to help out. If i lived closer to you i would be interested but sadly i am to far away. But good luck and please let the Forum know how you are getting on. You will not be the only person with to much produce and the need to save waste.

Good luck

Peter
Old Aug 14th 2012, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Good Luck With Your Project Mister IT Man, Its Not Everyone Who Has The Good Fortune To Own A Massive 4 Acre Plot Of Land Over Here in Portugal. I Seem To Do OK For Someone with The Limitations Of A 5 Year Old,IE, I Can stand On My Own 2 fEET.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Monkeynut is an unknown quantity at this point

This has to be the most bonkers and bizarre thread I have ever seen!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud ofsteve01 has much to be proud of

Hi,
madness indeed, just whar Portugal needs to add to its current woes - a warzone.

However back to the question

Olives - 2 acres (probably about 50-60 trees) is about enough to make a very big bucketful of olive oil - unless you have fantastic quality, perfectly maintained olive trees - then you might get several bucketfuls.
Pay someone to pick them at 40 euros a day - plus 1 euro a litre to process it - and unless you meet the minimum quantity at your local milll you won't even get your own oil back.

Doesn't sound like an viable business really does it

Vines - i've got 2 acres (6000m2) - last year i made very little, this year a bit better , not much.
In theory you'll make maybe 4-600 bottles per acre in a perfect year.
So call it a maximum 1000 bottles.
Average quality, co-op type Portuguese wine sells at under 1euro a litre in the supermarkets
Pruning -2 days at 50 euros /day
Chemicals / 50 euros
picking - 3 days at 50 euros / day.
Making the wine ?

Again Doesn't sound like an ethical viable business really does it.

The best arrangement here is to find a local who knows what they're doing, offer them half of everything if they do all of the work.

You might get lucky and have a little wine and oil to enjoy.

Otherwise basic olive picking nets, buckets/ladder etc will cost you less than 100euros
Basic wine making kit, - empty bottles, press, plastic vat, couple of barrels will cost you about 600 euros.

But a business it is not.

Best of luck - and if you live anywhere near Kev and Val buy a crash helmet
Old Aug 15th 2012, 7:54 am
pdr
Forum Regular

pdr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve01
........But a business it is not.
I'm inclined towards the same way of thinking - more of a hobby if someone's willing to put in the effort.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JosephM
Hi There,

I Own A 4 Acre Vineyard, near Penamacor, with around 2 Acres of Vines, Most of Which are Doing Well ....

Joseph
I normally like to jump in on a thread thats full of negative responses with some bit positives thoughts, however I have to agree with the rest here... that size of vineyard is never going to produce much and could never be anything more than a personal hobby.Sorry!

We were producing on average of 1000-1250 litres of red(verde) & 250-500 of white for personal consumption(would sell half the red to a local restaurant) that would have been fine if I done all the work myself but paying a local to look after it all... it was hardly worthwhile so we stopped. Tried to get a few neighbours to take on the vines asking for 250l per year for us in return, no interest at all! Chopped the vines down and now buy from a neighbor for a euro a litre!

On contrast, I have a mate who has 25 acres and struggles to make it work financially!
Old Aug 16th 2012, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

If you had done all the work yourself, at what rate do you figure would your time have been paid, counting a moderate value for the [prodigious] amount you consumed yourselves?

My old neighbor toils in his fields, growing veg, sweet potatoes, and chicken feed for his chickens.
I guess his time works out to a couple of euros per hour.
He sure is fit though!
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike
Speak to local co-op with such low production volumes. No margins for middle men.
I was Searching Google & Accidentally found My Old Post & Absent-Mindedly had a look, then Discovered Several Mentally-Handicapped People had Responded, unbeknownst to Me ....

I scanned-over the Imbeciles "Transparently" deluding Themselves that there's-a-chance They might be able to be "pseudo-powerful" by wishing-ill & being negative, ie "Hoping" that Their Infantile pretence might "influence" Someone They're pathologically envious of ....

However, I'd No Idea anyone had Written Anything, as I'd Clearly Stated I wouldn't Return to Read the Gibberish of the Imbecile, I STILL Haven't Read, I simply Scrolled past it & Then Discovered An Empathic Fellow Called Peter, Who's Website I've Left A Reply On, which Is Quite Telling ....

Suffice to Say, the Transparent Psychopaths Who've left Self-congratulating, unsolicited, imbecilic replies, are SO stupid They've ADMITTED to being a "FAILURE" !!!! .... What a Surprise therefore They'd then WISH Someone They're jealous of would-be too & would "pretend" to They're deluded-enough to think because They're a failure You MUST be too, (AKA Walking-Garbage ....)

The Universe REWARDS Moral-Positivity & punishes Immoral-negative Dolts, which is "Why" You're A Self-Confessed FAILURE & I'm A Rip-Roaring Success, Who's Just Landed 1 of The Biggest Exporting Wine-Deals in Portugal, for My New Ethical Website, Coincidentally ....

Good Luck with Your "impotent" desperate delusions, in the sick mind You've pathologically ingrained "irreversibly," an envy-fuelled excuse-factory for a tiny-mind to become "hatred" ....

I'll neither Read nor Reply to Any "pretence" by dishonest psychopaths .... Even-if I hadn't Hooked-Up with My Favourite Wine-Producer in the Whole of Portugal, The TRUTH Never Changes, whereas, Your transparently-imbecilic "vain hopes," are You unconsciously begging to be destroyed & I don't blame You ....

Kind regards,
JM
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Ooo er misses, are we having a bad day?
Perhaps being a wine producing mogul has gone to your head...............

Last edited by KevandVal; Sep 24th 2012 at 11:24 am. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JosephM
I was Searching Google & Accidentally found My Old Post & Absent-Mindedly had a look, then Discovered Several Mentally-Handicapped People had Responded, unbeknownst to Me ....

I scanned-over the Imbeciles "Transparently" deluding Themselves that there's-a-chance They might be able to be "pseudo-powerful" by wishing-ill & being negative, ie "Hoping" that Their Infantile pretence might "influence" Someone They're pathologically envious of ....

However, I'd No Idea anyone had Written Anything, as I'd Clearly Stated I wouldn't Return to Read the Gibberish of the Imbecile, I STILL Haven't Read, I simply Scrolled past it & Then Discovered An Empathic Fellow Called Peter, Who's Website I've Left A Reply On, which Is Quite Telling ....

Suffice to Say, the Transparent Psychopaths Who've left Self-congratulating, unsolicited, imbecilic replies, are SO stupid They've ADMITTED to being a "FAILURE" !!!! .... What a Surprise therefore They'd then WISH Someone They're jealous of would-be too & would "pretend" to They're deluded-enough to think because They're a failure You MUST be too, (AKA Walking-Garbage ....)

The Universe REWARDS Moral-Positivity & punishes Immoral-negative Dolts, which is "Why" You're A Self-Confessed FAILURE & I'm A Rip-Roaring Success, Who's Just Landed 1 of The Biggest Exporting Wine-Deals in Portugal, for My New Ethical Website, Coincidentally ....

Good Luck with Your "impotent" desperate delusions, in the sick mind You've pathologically ingrained "irreversibly," an envy-fuelled excuse-factory for a tiny-mind to become "hatred" ....

I'll neither Read nor Reply to Any "pretence" by dishonest psychopaths .... Even-if I hadn't Hooked-Up with My Favourite Wine-Producer in the Whole of Portugal, The TRUTH Never Changes, whereas, Your transparently-imbecilic "vain hopes," are You unconsciously begging to be destroyed & I don't blame You ....

Kind regards,
JM
From the post on Peters blog---

For The Record, having only Been Here for 2 Months, I ended up with enough Grapes to fill 6, 4-foot-tall, Barrels & Next it's Olive Time .... Moreover, I'm Experimenting with Vegetables
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

Digging a little deeper, here is Erol in his full glory- he seems the kind of guy only a mother could love-http://www.christlike.be/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.