BUILDERS

Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool BUILDERS

Have heard a story that it is illegal for builders to work after 1pm on a Saturday and all of Sunday, can anybody shed any light on this query.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:45 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BUILDERS

Builders builders are you trying to wind me up?

Dont know,mine are not working weekends at all,which Im sure my neighbours appreciate.
In my previous life,ie Algarve,they worked 7 days a week :curse:
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:09 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: BUILDERS

I'm pretty sure they work Saturdays on our development but not on Sundays.
They all go to church like good little catholics. Then down to the pub for .
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:20 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all
Default Re: BUILDERS

As Cleri says in VdT it is not unknown for them to work 7 days a week, although usually Sunday is pretty quiet on most sites.