Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Body shops - Tavira

Body shops - Tavira

Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:48 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body shops - Tavira

Had a minor mishap in the underground garage the other day and now have a bit of a scrape on one wing. So, can anyone recommend a good body shop in Tavira - preferably not too expensive?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Re: Body shops - Tavira

Yep

I have used this one and recommended it to several others people and all have been pleased with the results. You can pay cash (need I say any more).

I is located by Pingo Doce. Directions are as follows. One route is to take the one way system as if you were going to PD via the BP garage. As you go past that waste bit of ground on your left and the boat repair yard on your right you get to the end of the road and normally turn left to PD. On your right hand side you will see a garage with lots of cars parked outside, go in there, the office is on the left as you face the open double doors. The other route is go past Mad Hatters, past the B&B place on your left, past the petrol stn on your right and as the road opens out it is the last building on your left. As far as I am aware the guy does not speak English, but if you show him your car he will let you know if he can do the job. Make sure you ask him for a cost for cash!!
Come back to me if you have a problem with the directions
Joao
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

chriswoods is an unknown quantity at this point

We have also used this garage when we had our car broken into and they were very good.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chriswoods
We have also used this garage when we had our car broken into and they were very good.

Thank you for the "back up" Chris
Joao
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:28 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - it's on the agenda for the new year.