Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Baby travel cot/cot

Baby travel cot/cot

Old May 12th 2010, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Mariboodebumbum is on a distinguished road
Default Baby travel cot/cot

I'm after a travel cot or an easily dis-mountable cot, does anyone know the rough cost of these new in Portugal. OR has anyone got one they'd like to sell?
Old May 12th 2010, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: Baby travel cot/cot

Originally Posted by Mariboodebumbum
I'm after a travel cot or an easily dis-mountable cot, does anyone know the rough cost of these new in Portugal. OR has anyone got one they'd like to sell?
I bought one on offer at Argos and took it over. We are in Spain just over the border in Ayamonte. They were very expensive when I was looking for one. Then on a trip to Carrefour in Lepe I thought they were reasonably priced and would have bought there. I guess you have tried the baby shop in the new Tavira mall?
Old May 12th 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Mariboodebumbum is on a distinguished road

Not been to the new shop- my babies are all grown up! This is for visitors, trying to decide if its worth buying one off ebay and paying for it as extra luggage.
Old May 13th 2010, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mariboodebumbum
We bought one that was very reasonably priced from the baby shop (forgotten its name) attached to Modelo in Olhão. That was a few years ago though.

Good luck
Old May 13th 2010, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

TELL is an unknown quantity at this point

Travel cots have been on offer in continente and jumbo, we paid under 30euros for ours .
Old May 13th 2010, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TELL
Travel cots have been on offer in continente and jumbo, we paid under 30euros for ours .
Snap