Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Anyone want to share removals?

Anyone want to share removals?

Old Jan 15th 2009, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Mariboodebumbum is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone want to share removals?

Our place should be ready by easter and I have loads of stuff to take over but not a van full- does anyone want to share a van/costs? We are near Tavira.
Ta!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone want to share removals?

Originally Posted by paul matthews
is there a lot of demand for someone in pt with a van to pick stuff up for the expat community
Try Paul
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

sukitess is an unknown quantity at this point

We are looking to take some stuff to fuseta area end April. What area are tou from and going to.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sukitess
We are looking to take some stuff to fuseta area end April. What area are tou from and going to.
We are near Northwich, Cheshire going to near Santa Catarina, Tavira
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thats only about 15 to 20 mins from where we are. The dates may be a problem we can only take delivery from 27th April. If you are intrested you can email me and I will get your telephone number.

Cheers

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 2nd 2009 at 4:48 pm. Reason: email removed (public forum) contact by email system
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

ninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really niceninakula is just really nice

Sorry if you thought I was advertising - I can assure you that wasn't my intention I am not set to gain by helping others.

I was simply trying to see if anyone wanted to bring furniture over so that I could get my furniture taken back and by us all sharing the cost it would save money.

I thought this thread was entitled "Anyone want to share removals?" and that was my question -

Again - sorry if I have inadvertently broken the rules - I was trying to do a good deed by others and at the same time help myself... obviously I cannot do right for doing wrong.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ninakula
Sorry if you thought I was advertising - I can assure you that wasn't my intention I am not set to gain by helping others.

I was simply trying to see if anyone wanted to bring furniture over so that I could get my furniture taken back and by us all sharing the cost it would save money.

I thought this thread was entitled "Anyone want to share removals?" and that was my question -

Again - sorry if I have inadvertently broken the rules - I was trying to do a good deed by others and at the same time help myself... obviously I cannot do right for doing wrong.
Yes I know, its always difficult but your post was specifically referring to a trucker who is looking for more business also, sorry.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sukitess
Thats only about 15 to 20 mins from where we are. The dates may be a problem we can only take delivery from 27th April. If you are intrested you can email me and I will get your telephone number.

Cheers
Sorry to have taken a while to reply, we have decided to go over in the car at the beginning of April when I have my school holidays. I think we will be able to take pretty much all our stuff in the car with a roof load. Thanks for replying.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

no problem thanks for letting me know and have a godd journey