Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Pinching golf balls from the golf course to sell back to the club house. How do you think we payed for the chocolate and comics????
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Ola Clerigogirl, I hope that now the sun in out again you are not down the beach, while I am having to do some work. Did you have a good week-end, I am looking forward to Wednesday as it has been a long time since the last holiday
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:11 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inish
Ola Clerigogirl, I hope that now the sun in out again you are not down the beach, while I am having to do some work. Did you have a good week-end, I am looking forward to Wednesday as it has been a long time since the last holiday
Ola
No not the beach,boring housework Im afraid.
Have to say its a fab day,too hot for cleaning really
Had a great weekend thanks,I think Im only just getting over it :scared:
Ah,thought there was a public hol about now
Old Oct 30th 2006, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Do you not have a little old lady who does for you? We might be up around the west coast again on Wednesday, weather permitting as I have to take some photos for an article.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 2:40 pm

Do you not have a little old lady who does for you? We might be up around the west coast again on Wednesday, weather permitting as I have to take some photos for an article.
Yes its me!!!!!!
Im a poor expat,not a wealthy gin swilling one!!!!!
What article??????
Old Oct 31st 2006, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

If I told you about the article you might guess who I am . I will say that it is not for a local mag, but an overseas one. I have some spare time if you are looking for a cleaner, €10 per hour, with coffee, biscuits, sandwiches, beer and a fifteen minute break every hour worked, are you interested .
Old Oct 31st 2006, 8:48 am

If I told you about the article you might guess who I am . I will say that it is not for a local mag, but an overseas one. I have some spare time if you are looking for a cleaner, €10 per hour, with coffee, biscuits, sandwiches, beer and a fifteen minute break every hour worked, are you interested .
sounds like my husband,thats why I do it
I didnt realise I was in the presence of celebrity?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
sounds like my husband,thats why I do it
I didnt realise I was in the presence of celebrity?
You never know who you are talking to, until they introduce themselves I take it then you don,t need me as a cleaner!!!
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:15 am

You never know who you are talking to, until they introduce themselves I take it then you don,t need me as a cleaner!!!
your references arent up to much
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

your references arent up to much
You would be very surprised who asked me a few times to work for them, but I turned her down.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:23 am

You would be very surprised who asked me a few times to work for them, but I turned her down.
Not enough perks? or maybe too many Ha! Did she want to give you "on the job" training
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Not enough perks? or maybe too many Ha! Did she want to give you "on the job" training
Yes!! but not enough
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Did you go out trick and treating last night . I had a great time with the children, drinking, eating and scaring the life out of the neighbours :scared: really good fun, the Portuguese must be the friendliest people in Europe Going out again today to celebrate the "Todos os Santos" so should have enough cakes and sweets to last for weeks So we have canceled our trip up the west coast until the week-end
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:44 am

Did you go out trick and treating last night. I had a great time with the children, drinking, eating and scaring the life out of the neighbours really good fun, the Portuguese must be the friendliest people in Europe Going out again today to celebrate the "Todos os Santos" so should have enough cakes and sweets to last for weeks So we have canceled our trip up the west coast until the week-end
Strangely enough No!!
Went out drinking instead Ha!
I can imagine you scare the neighbours anyway
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Strangely enough No!!
Went out drinking instead Ha!
I can imagine you scare the neighbours anyway
I can not have scared them to much, as we got invited back again today. I really don,t like drinking first thing in the morning, especially as we have been invited out again tonight .Oh what a debauched life we all lead out here, sun, sea &

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.