Alentejo

Old Jul 30th 2013, 1:00 pm
House sitting in Portugal

s5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nices5tuart is just really nice
Default Re: Alentejo

Originally Posted by steve01
If you want some driving fun on that route Stuart , take the turn off for Monchique just before alijezur, lovely mountain route , part of it is still a gravel track, then do the round and roundy bit down to Portimao
Thanks Steve. How would my vertigo cope with that I wonder?
A couple of years ago on the way to Ronda, Spain, I got overtaken by cyclists!!!
Old Aug 9th 2013, 7:26 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alentejo

Originally Posted by s5tuart
Thanks Steve. How would my vertigo cope with that I wonder?
A couple of years ago on the way to Ronda, Spain, I got overtaken by cyclists!!!
Thanks again to everyone and recently Stuart, Steve and A+M - I can see our 3 day trip extending a bit! Especially if there's a wine tour involved

Best not to mention those mountain roads the OH really does have vertigo.

Really looking forward to the trip! Also Hoping to catch up again with A+M when we are there.... been a while

Jon