Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!

ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!

Old Nov 25th 2016, 2:51 pm
Smokn Joy

Munsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!

Finally nearly all are going to new homes and we can wear shoes with shoe laces again!...
Attached Thumbnails ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-20161112_082459.jpg   ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-puddle-puppies.jpg   ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-20161109_123428.jpg  

Last edited by Munsterfan; Nov 25th 2016 at 2:55 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 25th 2016, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!

Did you recover the 4 that went missing?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:49 pm
Smokn Joy

Munsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond repute

really you know about that horrible 6 hour nightmare?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:58 pm
Smokn Joy

We have them all 4 pups and Mom! Betsy returned aftr 3hours missing. I was frantic ...bawling hard like a baby. Strangers drove to hour home and started walking the hills and fields around us looking for the pups. They had NEVER walked (bounced) farther then the garden!
They followed mom (or who knows who followed whom) but they were a long ways away 1/4 km up the track behind the neighbours house and had slipped about 100meters down a brushy steep hill. Our elderly neighbours (had just returned home) and saw Betsy alone (without me or Pat or pups) barking hard at something down the hill. They thought it was odd behaviour for a 'new Mom' they called us. We came up and barely heard the pups crying way down the hill...we climbed down very, very steep and slippery brushy slope then climbed backup to get them off of a wee rock outcropping hten back around to the top . Everyone home safe now. I apologiese for thinking they were stolen and accusing Gypsies..I'm ashamed of myself. So many people went out of their way to nitify their clubs, rotary etc.. I think in the end over 3,000 people knew they were missing and contacting their own vets and such. I WAS AMAZED at the community love from strangers. Pics are of the elderly couple who helped bring the pups home. Portugal is great!
Attached Thumbnails ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-found-puppies-2.jpg   ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-found-puppies-3.jpg   ahhh they are SOOOOOOO cute!-found-puppies-1.jpg  
Old Nov 26th 2016, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

That is a strange story; how / why they went there? It's so cool that all those people came to help! Sometimes the worst events can become the best ones, bringing people together who might otherwise never meet.
Anyway, glad to hear all is ok in the end. Are you going to keep one for yourselves?

I went to get a new puppy about a year ago; there were about 20 of them [3 liters] crawling all over me. So full of puppy love...
The terrible thing was having to leave 19 of them behind!

Last edited by liveaboard; Nov 26th 2016 at 8:24 am.
Old Nov 27th 2016, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh heavens Munster they are adorable. My goodness that could be a story on Disney. or Beatrix Potter.The naughty pups who ran away. What a good mum Betsy is though to stay by them and call for help.(I bet she was thinking. 'As if I haven't got enough on my paws)

All's well that ends well.
Old Nov 28th 2016, 3:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Gosh. What an astonishing story and I;m so pleased there was happy ending.

They are adorable. They really are. How ever will you part with them.
Old Nov 29th 2016, 8:49 am
Smokn Joy

so am I no more FREEDOM for the pups...not easy to part really not. especially now that every nigh we bring in 2 at a time to socialize with us ...lots of games and cuddles n licky kisses...sigh....