Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Afternoon Scrabble

Wikiposts

Afternoon Scrabble

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 9:58 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: Afternoon Scrabble

Originally Posted by Titleist
I think we need something a little more CALMING
You won't be MAILING me then
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense
You won't be MAILING me then
Or SAILING away into the sunset
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

Or SAILING away into the sunset
I'm in the huff I think you two are in LIAISON cos you missed my post (3 back) out
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:49 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brodev
I'm in the huff I think you two are in LIAISON cos you missed my post (3 back) out
My apologies Brodev, please don't impail me on the PAILING
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies Brodev, please don't impail me on the PAILING
sorry Brodev, completely missed that one, but be assured I shall be MAILING you all
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

sorry Brodev, completely missed that one, but be assured I shall be MAILING you all
Appologies accepted. You have me SMILING now
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:06 am
Knight Templar

[QUOTE=brodev;7723561]Appologies accepted. You have me SMILING now [/QUOTE]

Is that you MILLING around?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=tomarense;7723633]
Appologies accepted. You have me SMILING now [/QUOTE]

Is that you MILLING around?
No. I'm the one that's LIMPING
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:14 am
Knight Templar

[QUOTE=brodev;7723642]

No. I'm the one that's LIMPING
And here was me thinking that you were PIMPING for Mrs T!!!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=tomarense;7723647]

And here was me thinking that you were PIMPING for Mrs T!!!
I would never IMPINGE on her sensitivities
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:27 am
Knight Templar

[QUOTE=brodev;7723665]

I would never IMPINGE on her sensitivities
And I thought she was PRIMING you
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=tomarense;7723672]

And I thought she was PRIMING you
All this pressure. I'll need to take some EMPIRIN and have a lie down
Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=brodev;7723700]

All this pressure. I'll need to take some EMPIRIN and have a lie down
as long as it doesn't make the atmosphere NIPPIER
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Titleist;7724205]

as long as it doesn't make the atmosphere NIPPIER
The atmosphere will INSPIRE me
Old Jul 4th 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=brodev;7724930]

The atmosphere will INSPIRE me
with all this my head fells like it is in a SPINNER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.