Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Afternoon Scrabble

Wikiposts

Afternoon Scrabble

Old May 18th 2009, 4:50 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: Afternoon Scrabble

Originally Posted by Titleist
Please don't SHATTER my ilusions
Are they not already in TATTERS?
Old May 18th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tomarense
Are they not already in TATTERS?
As if it really MATTERS
Old May 18th 2009, 5:04 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brodev
As if it really MATTERS
It doesn't, if she MASTERS it.
Old May 18th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

It doesn't, if she MASTERS it.
She would need to SMARTEN up to do that
Old May 18th 2009, 5:13 am
Knight Templar

She would need to SMARTEN up to do that
Does that mean she would have to get rid of the MATRESS?
Old May 18th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean she would have to get rid of the MATRESS?
do I take these STREAMS of insults personnally: rofl:
Old May 18th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Titleist
do I take these STREAMS of insults personnally: rofl:
I think they are pretty 'ARMLESS myself
Old May 18th 2009, 9:30 pm
Knight Templar

I think they are pretty 'ARMLESS myself
Maybe it's just, that we've all lost our MARBLES!
Old May 18th 2009, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maybe it's just, that we've all lost our MARBLES!
Its just that we are BALMIER than most
Old May 18th 2009, 11:35 pm
Knight Templar

Its just that we are BALMIER than most
Is that why Mrs. T LIMBERS up?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Is that why Mrs. T LIMBERS up?
Don't try to EMBROIL me in your domestics
Old May 19th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Don't try to EMBROIL me in your domestics
well I haven`t seen a MOTLIER crew than you lot!
Old May 19th 2009, 9:26 am
Knight Templar

Originally Posted by DebsyW
well I haven`t seen a MOTLIER crew than you lot!
If you're not careful, you'll have us in TURMOIL
Old May 19th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

If you're not careful, you'll have us in TURMOIL
A bit of TOURISM will sort you out
Old May 20th 2009, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of TOURISM will sort you out
Do I have some SUITORS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.