advise please

Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:11 am
Just Joined

cabanasnick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advise please

I HAVE A HOUSE NEAR CABANAS WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO LONG TERM RENT/SELL ANY IDEAS WHO ARE THE BEST TO DEAL WITH, IF RENTING I WOULD RATHER RENT TO EXPATS WHO I CAN CONVERSE WITH

MANY THANKS
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Re: advise please

If you want to sell then use an agent either in Cabanas or in Tavira. Choose carefully which agent you use, I always prefer using a family business rather than a multi national one as I think you get a better service and the staff are not always changing over.
As for rental, then there are several agents in Tavira (and Cabanas), I think you have to check them out and go with the one who gives you the most confidence.
I think it is wrong for me to point you towards a particular agent, but once you have one in mind then pm me and I will give you any info I have (good or bad).
Joao
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advise please

Originally Posted by cabanasnick
I HAVE A HOUSE NEAR CABANAS WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO LONG TERM RENT/SELL ANY IDEAS WHO ARE THE BEST TO DEAL WITH, IF RENTING I WOULD RATHER RENT TO EXPATS WHO I CAN CONVERSE WITH

MANY THANKS
Try putting it in the classifieds forum on this site too.

And turn off your caps lock. ;-)